Chapter Twenty-Three: Anger.

Hello!

This update is kind of bad and it's really shooort but I wanted to put SOMETHING out there. Thanks.

===============

Cho Hee POV

===============

There are things you can and can't control in life. You can't control who your parents are, you can't control how you're raised, can't control how other people treat you or how or certain events that make an impact on your life. There are somethings you desperately would love to change but can't. 

If I did have control of those things, my life would have turned out so different. I wouldn't be in this current situation and everyone would have been better off not knowing me.

The second those two words left my mouth, Donghae stopped in his tracks and instead of lashing out at me, he looked even more distraught. I looked over to see Heechul giving me the most deadly look I had ever see from him. That says a lot since it's Heechul.

His eyes held so much hatred that I couldn't look at him any longer. His eyes said everything I need to confirm my blame for what happened to Grace. 

It's all my fault.

"I'll kill him!" Heechul yells with so much anger that I gasp in fear. Oh god. What have I done?

Heechul walks past everyone, heading sraight towards the door. He didn't even bother to put a coat on.

Before anyone could go out and get him back, Donghae stands up and grabs his coat. 

"I'll go get him." He tells the group, closing the door behind him.

I let out a breath that I didn't even realize that I was holding in. I close my eyes, letting a few tears escape from my eyes.

It's all my fault! Why did I have to call in sick!? He would have never done that to her if I was there. My fault. Grace is going to hate me. Why do I always end up hurting the ones I love?

I soon feel a pair of arms wrap around my body in a hug. 

"It's okay. It's not your fault." Lily whispers to me, rubbing circles on my back.

I don't deserve Lily's kindness. She's the most innocent one out of it all, she didn't deserve it... If she only knew the truth, she would hate me. 

She wouldn't be here if it weren't for me.

I'm the reason she's here.

=================

Third Person POV

=================

With Heechul's blood boiling and rushing adrenaline, nothing could stop him. He's out for blood and nothing will change his mind. .

Grace didn't deserve this! She didn't deserve any of this!

"Heechul!" Donghael yells, catching Heechul's attention.

Heechul ignores Donghae's call and contiues walking. Donghae sighs and picks up as much speed as he could and runs infront of Heechul, pressing his palm on Heechul's chest to stop him.

"Get out of my way," Heechul grumbles, balling up his fists.

"This won't slove anything," Donghae tries to reason with him. He knew Grace would want Heechul in one piece when she woke up. It killed him but he knew it. It hurt him just as much to see Grace like that. Grace and Heechul were broken up but that didn't stop him from loving her.

"Like hell it wont!" Heechuls yells. Luckily, no one was out at this time, other wise it would've caused a scene. 

"You don't think it hurts me as much as you do?" Donghae's voice cracks.

"It obviously doesn't if you aren't going to do anything about it. You're just going to let him get away with it!" Heechul yells in Donghae's face.

Donghae takes in Heechul's words, letting that cut sting. Did it not seem like he cares? He does! He wants to kill the bastard too but that isn't what Grace would want. She wouldn't want anyone to get introuble.

"Get out of my way!" Heechul growls, walking past Donghae, but Donghae doesn't go easily. Nothing will change Heechul's mind... Except one thing..

"She needs you!" Donghae yells, stopping Heechul right in his tracks. Heechul's eyes begin to water. 

Heechul glances at Donghae's face, noticing the pained look. It hurt him to admit it. Although she does love Donghae, she loves Heechul as well. He was her first love and she would always have a place in her heart for him.

"It hurts me too. I love her and I want to kill him as much as you do but that won't solve anything. She needs me but she also needs you. She. Needs. You. She loves you," Donghae confesses, ignoring the pained feeling in his chest.

Heechul's anger simmered away and sadness took over. It's true. Even after all the drama, deep down he still loves her just as much as the first time they started going out.

Heechul's eyes began to leak with tears, Donghae moves in and gives Heechul a hug. Heechul immediately cries on his friend's shoulder, crying for Grace. Crying because he couldn't save her. Crying because he couldn't do right for her before. 

Donghae, let his friend cry on his shouder, ignoring his broken heart.

==============

==============

All eyes are on Heechul and Donghae as soon as they walk inside the dorm. Everyone mentall sighs in relief at the sight of the two. Thank god he didn't do anything stupid! They all thought to themselves. It would have been so stupid of him to go beat up the man, even for Heechul. That would've surely caused a lot of attention and people would start to question and wonder why Heechul would do such a thing. It would be too risky and the company would get into a lot of trouble. 

It's all my fault. Cho Hee thought over and over in her head. She should have never called in sick. If she didn't then Grace would be okay.

Everyones eyes are glued to Heechul, waiting for his reaction. Leeteuk and Siwon were the first to notice anger radiating off of Heechul, so they stood up, ready to contain him if he goes off.

The second Heechul took a step towards Cho Hee, Leeteuk and Siwon walked inbetween Heechul and Cho Hee, scared that he would hurt her.

"Don't do it. I know youre angry, but Cho hee didn't do anything wrong." Leeteuk warns Heechul.

"Think before you act Heechul," Siwon adds.

Heechul looked at the two in disbelief. Did they really think that he would hurt her? Even for Heechul, that is something alittle too crazy. That's something Heechul would never do!! No matter how angry he would ever be, he would never put his hands on a woman. He isn't a monster. 

"HURT HER!?! Look what happened to Grace!! She's practically in a coma and you're worried about her?!? I would never hurt a woman! WHO THE HELL DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?!?!" He yells at the group.

"It's no ones fault but the bastard that did this to her. He will get what is coming to him." Leeteuk remains calm, he tries to keep his composure but is hanging on by a thread. He feels as passionate about what happened as Heechul but he couldn't act on it. Leeteuk needs to be the voice of reason.

"We all want to kill him but that will solve nothing! Grace needs you here when she wakes up. She doesny't need you behind bars," Leeteuk tries to reason with Heechul.

Heechul places his hand on Heechul's shoulder, reminding him of their earlier conversation.

Heechul nods, "I know, I'm sorry Cho Hee," he mummbles.

"Heechul?" A hoarse but familiar voice whispers, snatching everyone's attention.

Donghae's heart drops down to the pit of his stomach the second his brain registered who called out for Heechul.

"Grace?" Lily asks, tears forming in her eyes.