Chapter 7

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Next morning manik woke up and freshening up went to nandini's room.... he saw her sleeping placing her hand on her bump... manik smiled at her and walking to the bed sat on the floor beside the bed and creased nandini's cheek who smiled in sleep... he smiled more looking at her and spoke lovingly "I love you baby love!" And he looked around he room... after that he stood up and put his arm under nandini's legs and her neck... he silently picked up without disturbing her and in this her medicines did helped manik alot... he started to go towards the room beside his and then made nandini lay there... covering nandini with the duvet he walked out not before looking at her for one last time... he went down to Neyonika and startef his breakfast while telling her "mom, I took nandini to the other room, may be the change can help her!" Neyonika nodded and then stood up saying "okay, let me check her she need to take her meal!" Manik nodded and Neyonika walked away after taking nandini's meal...

....................

Completing his breakfast manik walked to the garden... he sat there on the bench thinking something... why dhruv did this to this innocent soul, she didn't even knew dhruv, then how come all this happened? Why can't i get it?.... he was thinking when something clicked his mind and he went to his room... turning on his laptop manik opened the mails and then openef the mail which dhruv send him 6 years ago... manik red the mail yet again after 6 years...

Hey my dear step-brother, I just wanted to tell you that I won't leave things so easily, you took away my parents from me and you think i will keep quite, soon your possession will be mine and you won't be able to do anything. I hate you manik, I hate you.

Manik closed his eyes as tears started to built in his eyes and he spoke to himself... "im sorry baby love you had to bare all this just because of me! Im sorry baby love!" He cried sitting there...
manik knew that dhruv had problems with him as Neyonika loved manik to no extent... it was not like she didn't loved dhruv... she did but mani was the furst one who called her mom... he was her first child and she loved him... after dhruv Neyonika loved dhruv equally and manik to loved dhruv as his brother but since dhruv got to know about manik being his step-brother... things started to change the love dhruv had for his brother started to change in hatered and it reached to he level where dhruv wanted to ruin manik's happiness owing to which he made a scene and manik flew away from them thinking that dhruv would be fine... but dhruv took this a chance and went to ruin his love, manik's happiness, his world which was non-other then nandini... and dhruv accomplished in it.... he ruined nandini so badly that she started to be afraid from her ownself...

Manik cried remembering nandini's smile she is no where to be seen now... he looked at the frame that was placed on his side table... it had the picture of his and nandini and both looking so peaceful together... manik held the picture and spoke creasing nandini's face... "I promise you love, i will bring back this smile of yours, that is your Mani's promise to you!" And he sat there creasing her face lovingly...

.......................

After dinner Neyonika made nandini had her medicine and stayed there talking to nandini distracting her when manik came there... he stood at the door looking at nandini who was looking nowhere listening to Neyonika and hmming at her.... manik's heart cried looking at her... she was the girl who used to smile all the time and now not a single line of smile was there on her face... Neyonika looked at and manik and was about to call her but he went away... Neyonika looked at nandini and kissed her forehead... after that Neyonika walked out...

Here manik came to his room and took the guitar... after that he walked to nandini's room and sat on the floor outside her room resting with the wall... he strummed the guitar strings and a voice left from his lips...

Mere bina main rehne laga hoon
Teri hawa mein behne laga hoon  (manik sang with a smile, this was the first ever song he wrote that to for nandini)
Jaane main kaise tera hua hoon
Mujhe to lagta hai main shayad
Tere dil ki dua hoon haan.. (Neyonika came out of her room and looked at manik whi had tears in his eyes... while inside nandini was listening to her fvrt voice and a smile came up on her lips)
Tujhko jo paaya
To jeena aaya (manik spoke with a smile along the tears)
Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye
Tham jaaye, bas jaaye
Hum dono ke darmiyaan.. (nandini looked at the door as the voice was coming from outside... she stood up and slowly took the steps towards the door)
Pehle se zyada main jee raha hoon
Jabse main tere dil se juda hoon (manik sang rememberinv nandini's smile, while Neyonika stood there listening to her son with wet eyes)
Raahon pe teri main to chala hoon
Tu meri manzil hai
Tere kadmon pe bas rukne laga hoon haan.. (nandini reached the door and opened the knob, listening to the door opening manik looked up to find nandini standing there)
Tujhko jo paaya
To jeena aaya (manik stood up infront nandini who was crying, while Neyonika stood at the distance looking at them)
Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye
Tham jaaye, bas jaaye
Hum dono ke darmiyaan.. (manik sang the ending lines and nandini fell on his hugging him tightly, with her cries getting louder)

Manik held nandini tightly both were cryinv in each other's embrace after 6 long years... when nandini broke the hug and held manik's face in her hand and looked at him... "you are actually here?" Manik nodded and hugged her while nandini cried having him close to him...

.....................

Alot to happen even now...
Just wait as the story proceeds..
How was it?
Do tell about the update!

#OkThanksBye