27. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

➤Warning: Manipulation, mind control (attempts), mentions of mild physical harm, desperation, yandere behaviour and yandere content.

Summary: Well.. you weren't even aware of what you were doing nowadays, call it your lack of attention but you were certain you weren't planning on going to the places that were never on your mind. Have you gotten.. forgetful?

━━━━━━━ ▪ ━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ▪ ━━━━━━━

Don't look up.

You said to yourself, sighing out a breath, staring down, your heart steadily beginning to race, blood running cold, you dare not blink your eyes. Still in the process of understanding how you had gotten to the rooftop of your school, you can't seem to remember a single thing. Not even one, perhaps you really had become careless and wandered here, but the thing is, you don't even remember walking to this place. How could you have even manage to get yourself lost in such a familiar area?

Drawing in a long breath, much needed to calm your overworking nerves, you attempt to find whatever courage you had within you to look up at the culprit, now standing before you. Gazing down at your figure.

"Glad you could make it." The guy said, who you don't know the name of. At least not yet.

"Who are you? Why am I here? Is this a prank? If it is money you need, sadly I'm broke." You said, arching your eyebrows up due to nervousness, because really maybe you were going to get robbed, or even worse. No no, that can't happen y/n, don't be so paranoid.

"It's not money I'm after."

You gulped, "then.. what.. is it?" You choked out, your senses were on high alert.

"Geez.. why does everyone label me as a villian before even getting to know me." He replied, hearing the slight change in his voice caused you to slowly rise your eyes up, looking at the purple haired male, who seemed to have turned his back towards you.

"I'm sorry but I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm just... very confused." You said. He turned around, his bored eyes glancing towards yours. He let's out a sigh, thinking about something as you stand by with unease.

"Well aren't you too nice?" He chuckled, ".... you could say that this is somewhat of a... love confession." He said.

"A love confession? I can't seem to remember receiving a love letter."

"I didn't."

"Then, how did I get here?" You questioned, you knew you were that careless.

He looked at you for a moment, "too bad, that's a secret." He smirked. You weren't sure how to react, be shocked? Or be scared, but if you weren't going to know anything, you weren't planning on staying, for all you knew, you could be naive enough to trust someone you didn't know.

"Well, I guess I should leave then."

"Huh? We're not done yet.!" He shouts out a little too loudly, quickly taking a hold of your wrist. Stunned, you look at his face, trying your best to at least understand his motives. His grip on your hand was beginning to ache, you could already imagine a imprint of his hand on your skin.

With wide open eyes, you stared back at his, finding the words to make a excuse and leave, because you weren't feeling even a hint of comfort. "I'm sorry but I need to get home soon."

"Don't lie!!" He hissed. "But I'm not, I really really need to go home!" You stressed on. Attempting to yank back your arm, staring at the male half frightened.

"Don't lie!!!" He exclaimed. "I'm not-!" You suddenly felt yourself halt in your position, unable to move. What is going on? You couldn't move, not even your fingers.

"You didn't even let me introduce myself! How impolite is that?!" He laughed, breathing in and out as if he was having trouble doing so. Leaning in to your face, he opened his lips. "It's shinsou hitoshi, remember it, Okay." He smiled.

"Now then, let's repeat that over, you aren't doing too good y/n, stop being so paranoid of me, everything that happened is in the past, you don't need to think about about everything I've done! That wasn't me. It was all your fault!!" He said. Staring deep into your eyes, letting out a breath, he finally relaxed before grabbing your arm, pulling you behind him as he walked back to the exact spot you were standing at.

Why can't I control my body?

"Let's re-do that again okay? This time, no mistakes or running away got it?"

"If you do anything I haven't told, I might have to do something.. undesirable, you don't want that, now do you?"

"So behave yourself."

I apologize! This was kinda short!

Don't mind my silly mistakes, they're purely unintentional!♡