☆ㄚタղのモℜモ Ֆムモղタℜエロ- 2

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏ- 2
If you have any questions you want to ask then feel free to comment it, and I'll be sure to answer them for you!
•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·••·•·•·•·•·•·•·•

Comment down below what you think about it and don't forget to like vote and comment!♡
══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

1. What kind of a yandere would Dabi be.?

As far as I've seen of him, to me personally, he looks like a.. bad yandere to have, that is until you earn his trust, otherwise, I believe his darling would have a very strenuous time, if he falls for someone, he falls, there's no way anyone is stopping him, would definitely stalk the crap out of his darling, and honestly I don't think he will stop until he has his lover, would absolutely burn someone alive if they touch or harm his darling in any way. His punishments are.. brutal no other way to describe it, he might just burn your wrist until your begging for him to let go, or burn your legs, works both ways.

Overall, a dangerous yandere, sadistic behaviour but his devotion makes up for it, if you are all obedient and accepting, well good for you, he is not gonna let you go.

2. What kind of a yandere would katsuki be?

A tsundere- ahem! I mean a protective and possessive yandere, with a hint of delusional, although he gradually develops feelings for his darling, it will be quite evident, if his darling isn't utterly oblivious. He treats you like a trophy, a golden one at that, he takes care of you to such a extent, you'll literally feel suffocated, and his short temper doesn't help since he will scold for every single thing you do wrong, but he has his soft side as well, doesn't show it because it makes him look weak. Obviously, he gets jealous very easily, which is why he tends to keep you by his side at all times, if you don't get used to it however, he becomes more.. smothering.

Overall, he is not exactly a bad yandere to have, he has his good and bad sides, but if he warms up to you, he will be the most loyal and devoted friend you'll have, though he will be the type of friend who bluntly tells everything without caring. He is terrifyingly clever, like he really is, (that's what makes him scary) so I can only pray for the well being of his darling, because I don't think they will be able to escape. At least not without some.. really bad outcomes.

Also I just realized that me and izuku have the same zodiac sign- I'm an idiot.. I know-

I'm trying to publish another part but my mind is just not cooperating with me. Not that I'm stressed or anything!

Is that my mind is running wild with ideas to make my book creepy and scary-
If you could leave some feedback, it would help me a lot to improve, tell me what things I do right or what things I'm not doing right.

Thanks so much for your time!♡