32: He's Back

Começar do início

"How dare you leave after what you did?!", she whisper yelled to me as I frowned while thinking what I did. Then, I remembered what it was about. That kiss we shared in front of my ex-girlfriend a.k.a her step sister.

Slowly, I let her hands free but I backed away telling her that I am sick. She should not hit a sick person like me.

"Sick? I don't care, you're bad!", she said as she hit me everywhere she can. "I'm not lying.", I replied as I took her right hand and put it on my forehead. "It doesn't feel warm.", she said as she began to hit me again.

Luckily, a security guard saw us and stopped her from being violent towards me.

"Miss, if you have a problem with your boyfriend, please at least don't hurt him here. We can interfere and might hand you over to the police for causing public disturbance in the airport.", those words from the security guard managed to stop Chaeyoung from hurting me. I thanked the security guard for his concern towards me as Chaeyoung pulled my hand to go away from there with her.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

When the security guard interrupted us, I quickly pulled Jungkook's hand to follow me out to the parking area. How can he said Jungkook is my boyfriend?! Did he not see how angry I am with him? A girlfriend will not hit her man who just came back from a long flight.

"Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung! Can we stop for a while?", Jungkook's shout making me annoyed with him. "Chaeyoung-ah!!", I sighed as I stopped and looked at him beside me. "I'm sick. Can you not torture me to walk in a fast pace?", he asked but I scoffed at him.

"What sickness? You look fine in my eyes.", I told him, not buying his lies anymore.

"I just had an 11 hours flight, I feel dizzy and exhausted. Can we go find a bottle of water at least?", he asked me as he looked around the shops in the airport. "Give me five minutes. Please take care of my things for a while, Chaeyoung.", he said as he walked away leaving me with his luggage.

❤❤❤

Jungkook seemed to be enjoying his sandwich inside my car without even asking if it is alright to eat. I stared at him on purpose to make him see that I do not like what he is doing in my car. He only realized my sharp stare when he took his last bite of the sandwich but he did not seemed to be affected by my stare. He took out another one instead while eyeing me as I tried to focus on my driving.

"You haven't had a breakfast, is it?", he asked me. I ignored it. "Eomma said you've been at the airport since 8. Driving here took almost an hour. Surely you haven't had breakfast yet.", he added as he opened the plastic of the sandwich. "Let me feed you while you drive.", he said as he pulled a piece of the sandwich before showing it in front of my mouth.

"No, thank you.", I said without turning to see him. I have no mood to entertain him. Can he just stay silent beside me?

"Come on, eat a little. I bought this for you, Chaeyoung.", he said as his hand still there in front of my mouth.

I clicked my tongue as we stopped at the red light.

"I said no. Thank you, now please shut up and keep eating in my car without my permission.", I told him with a glare before I looked to the front again.

He quickly pulled his hand away and put the piece of sandwich back into the plastic. "So, you're mad because I eat without your permission. Okay, I'm sorry.", he said as he looked away through the window. He never said anything anymore until we reached the parking area of his penthouse.

When I turned to see him, his eyes were closed. Is he sleeping?

"Jungkook?", I called him once. No reply.

"Jungkook?", second time and he did not respond to it too.

"Jungkook, we're here.", I said for the third time as I tapped his arm a bit. His body seemed to be shivering at my slight touch as he opened his eyes. He looked at me and then, he looked outside.

"Oh, I'm sorry I fell asleep. Thanks, Chaeyoung. Here, your sandwich. Can you open the trunk for me?", he said as he pointed at the back of my car. "I need to take my luggage.", he added when I did not respond with anything.

I quickly blinked away and pulled the lever under my seat to open the trunk for him.

"Thanks.", he said as he got out and walked to the back to get his luggage.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I was thinking of talking with Chaeyoung about us when we met but seeing that she got angry with me stopped me from doing so. Maybe this is not the right time for that. She did not even get out of her car when we reached my penthouse. Now, I think she did this surprise because my mom forced her to. I'm sorry, Chaeyoung.

After I closed the trunk, I walked to the driver's seat where Chaeyoung is and knocked on the window to bid goodbye to her. When she rolled down the window, I smiled and thanked her again for picking me up from the airport. It was good to see her after a week, really.

"I'll see you later at Euphoria.", I said as I waved my hand at her.

"See you, Jungkook.", she replied before I took a step back allowing her to take her leave.

As she is reversing her car, I kept on waving my hand and put up the widest smile I can to her. When the car was reversed halfway, it stopped moving back and I can see Chaeyoung shook her head in there. I wonder what happened.

She opened the door and looked up at me as she got out of the car.

"Jungkook...", she stepped forward to me as she called my name. "What are we?", she asked me.

❤❤❤

What are they??? Ha.

🤗🤗