Follow the White Rabbit!

"...And they all lived happily ever after." Y/N clasped the small children's book together in her hands as they all looked up at her in awe.
"I don't get it! She wore a glass...shoe? How did it not cut her feet?!" One of the children shrieked, dramatically pressing her hands to her face.
"They were magic shoes, duh!" One of the other children exclaimed in response.
Y/N set the fairy-tale book aside, smiling at all the children that sat around her in the grass.

She was reading a few fairy tales to the local children in her small neighborhood. Most of their parents were too busy to ease their childs' minds with reading small tales, so Y/N decided to volunteer.
"I know! Out of all the tales I've read this week, which one do you guys like best?" She asked cheerfully, while the children happily raised their hands making small noises, erging to be chosen.

"I wanna be like snow-white! She can sing to animals!" One of them cheered.
"I like Little Red Riding Hood, but I wanna be the big bad wolf. Rawr!" Another one exclaimed, jumping onto the small child next to them.
"...I l-liked Pinocchio." One of the more shy children mumbled, playing with the grass below them.

"Settle down, all of you! Would you guys like to hear another one? It's my personal favorite." Y/N smiled, rummaging through her bag beside her, pulling out a story book titled Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
All of their attention turned back to Y/N, some of them nodding energetically, and some of them clapping their hands together enthusiastically.
Y/N let out a soft giggle, opening to the first page before stopping to look up at the sky which was painting in soft oranges, yellows & pinks.
She sighed, somewhat disappointed before shutting the small story book in her hands and hastily tucked it back in her bag.
"Well, It's getting quite late, and I'm sure your mommies and daddies will start worrying about you if we stay out this late. Run along home, now, all of you! We can continue later tommorow." She cheerfully smiled while the surrounding kids nodded with glee and skipped off to their homes.
Y/N let out a small sigh, flicking open a pocket watch from the inside of her bag.
"Shit, I'm late!"
She cried, flinging the bag over her shoulder and making a run for it.

Down the dirt path she went, frantically trying to get on her practice skirt and ballet shoes while the suns rays shone down upon her figure.

....

"God, what a stressful evening." Y/N sighed to herself, back in her regular clothes. A cute summer dress with looked awfully familiar to a certain wonderland protagonist's dress.
The sun had fully set by then, leaving only a pitiful darkness. However, among that darkness and eerie dread, were the stars.
They shined so brightly, it made Y/N smile a bit, her eyes trailing over to the brighter shape in the sky.
The moon.

A full moon, to be exact. Shining among the dark sky, illuminating all the trees and ground beneath her feet. She let out a hushed chuckle, the dreadful memories of that afternoons session drifted away while she made her way through the park.

Everyone in the room stared at you in disbelief as you stumbled through the dance studios doors looking like a giant mess, hunched over and trying to catch your breath. You let out a short sigh before looking up at all your peers, including the teacher, who were all either snickering or grimacing, already gossiping about your state, and you being so late.
Bidding a small apology, you bowed politely, throwing the bag off to the side and joining the rest of the class.
"You really need to start keeping track of when our practices start, Y/N." Your teacher scoffed, turned away from you to speak to the entire class.
It was almost if they were burning holes into the back of your head with all their devilish grins. You let out a sigh, attempting to ignore all the bickering, stretching out your stuff limbs while the instructor went off to help with the other students.
Doing a small twirl on your tip-toes before stumbling on your feet. Cursing under your breath while various girls in the back snickered at your failure.
Your knees buckled, hands shaking slightly while you used the nearby wall for support.
Blinking a few years away, shutting your eyes for a few moments before steading yourself, ignoring all their vicious comments and looks, you stood yourself back on your feet, giving another twirl.
A success! You cheered to yourself, spinning on your tiptoes a few more until you burst out in happy laughter while the entire class stared. Leaping gracefully throughout the room while the others stared in envy.