Why Am I Still Here?

Chapter 2

Allen's Pov:

I was laying down some where I could feel the wind against my skin. I heard trees rustling from the wind and birds chirping. I opened my eyes to a bright light, to shield some of the light I move my hand to my eyes. After my eyes adjusted to the light I sat up and looked around and found myself in a forest.

My first thought was ‘what happened. I thought Neah took me over.’

 “I didn’t want to get rid of you nephew. So I just started your awakening. I didn’t make the Black Order pay for what they did to you but if you join the Earl we can.”

“I thought you wanted to kill the Earl. So why do you want to join him?”

“They Hurt My Dear Nephew. I will KILL anyone that dare hurts my adorable nephew.  I forgive the Earl for killing me. By the way your awakening should start any minute. ”

“Ok, Neah.”

I was about to get off the ground when my head started to feel like someone was pushing needles in to my skull. My body felt like it was on fire and my head started to bleed. I curled in to myself and held my head with my hands. I bit my lip to stop me from screaming but the force I was putting on my lip made it bleed. The blood was running down my face and dripping off my face and on to the ground.

After a while the pain went away as fast as it came. I looked at my hands and saw that they were grey and covered in blood, my blood to be exact.

I got up off the ground and stood on shaky legs. I started to walk but was stop when one of Road’s doors appeared in front of me. The door was flung open by none other than Road. She ran towards me preparing to hug me.

“ALLEN~!” she shouted.

She hugged me and I was finding it hard to breath. I tried to say something but I couldn’t because of the air was leaving my lungs. I tapped on her shoulder and she let go a little. I feed my air starve lungs and push Road back a bit to look at her.

“Why are you here Road?”

“I’m here to get you silly.” Road giggled. “I’m taking you with me to see the rest of the family.”

“Alright” with that said Road grabbed my handed and pulled me towards her door and we disappear from the forest leaving a blood stain on the ground.

Haha~

You Proably Thought This Was A One-Shot.....

So, How Was The Chapter?

Alright, I Hope~ ^-^

KillerAkuma Destroying Here Way Outer Here~