𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝟐)

3rd Person POV

...
3rd Person POV
...

a week has passed, the boys have had multiple make out sessions. they had to be careful, their parents couldn't find out about their rendezvous. it was the little things that made their "relationship" so heated. for example the way mattia would undress kairi with his eyes from across the room. it was also those naughty texts, kairi would tease mattia with; when they sat across from each other at the dinner table. smirks were constantly used between the boys. these things made the sex and make out sessions even better.

all the lust and desire that was in mattia's room made both boys crazy for each other. their kisses were filled with lust, their tongues would fight for dominance. kairi's hands would be tangled up in mattia's raven hair, while the italian boy had his hands all over kairi's naked figure. beads of sweat would run from their foreheads from the hot rough sex they would have. when their parents were out and walking the beautiful streets of italy, the boys' moans and grunts would fill the whole house. what they had was pure euphoria, they never wanted it end.

"oh fuck that was amazing kai" mattia sighed as he fell back onto his bed.

"i mean you never had anybody like me bubba" the short boy responded as he cuddled up more into mattia's side.

this became a normal routine for them, although they also enjoyed being with each other and smoking a blunt; and just vibing with each other. sex was also amazing but being in each other's company was a different type of love and affection.

their parents planned a family dinner, the boys got dressed up and went downstairs. mattia wore a black turtle neck, along with a black suit, black gucci belt, black pants and black dress shoes. the boys had different taste in styles but that's what made them love one another; for their uniqueness. the short boy wore a red champions sweatshirt paired with black pants, high white nike socks and white air force 1's.

"damn i could eat you up right now baby" mattia smirked.

"wait for later daddy" kairi walked next to him and whispered close to his ear.

the boys sat next to each other, they went along with dinner. laughing at the funny encounters their parents had when they were younger. their evening was full of laughter and listening to their parents craziest story's when they were teenagers. mattia definitely got his adventurous side from his dad, he continued to laugh and contributed here and there into the conversation. kairi continued eating his food since he's a slow eater, but was listening to the conversation attentively. everything was going perfect, maybe a little too perfect.

that was until kairi felt mattia's hand on his thigh. the short boy looked down at his hand and up at his face. mattia was talking about whatever topic they were talking about but he shared a small smirk; he knew what he was doing. the italian boy slid his hand more up by the second, until he reached kairi's member. the short boy grunted and let out a heavy breath.

"kairi are you okay?" mattia's dad asked the frustrated boy.

"yeah i'm fine just a little tired" he lied.

mattia enjoyed the view, he loved teasing the poor boy. he kept teasing him, until dessert came. the maid came and served everyone vanilla ice cream with chocolate covered strawberries. the italian boy took a spoonful of ice cream and licked the spoon clean. he then ate the strawberry seductively. the short boy looked at him and squinted his eyes, he knew what mattia was doing. the short boy kicked his leg from under the table.

"stop asshole" kairi murmured as he gave him a look.

"i'm not doing anything" he said innocently as he wiped the ice cream off from the corner of his lip.

mattia loved to see kairi like this, all frustrated and begging for his touch.

as soon as their parents told them it was okay to leave, kairi stood up quickly while having a tight grip on mattia's hand.

"we have to go, he owes me a re match on fifa!!!" kairi said quickly as he dragged mattia to his room.

"oh eager i see" mattia smirked.

"you were the one who started this shit, now you know what to do" the short boy answered confidently.

he was right, mattia knew exactly what to do. the italian boy locked the door and approached the small boy.

"you have to be quiet this time, our parents are home" mattia chuckled as he gave him a slow kiss.

mattia thought it would be good to treat kairi since it's always the short boy who is pleasuring him. today is the day he returns the favor.

the italian boy began to kiss him slowly knowing that would frustrate him even more. kairi let out a whine, mattia chuckled and undressed him. he kissed his neck and further to his chest. the italian left love marks all over his chest since their parents would notice them if he'd leave them on his neck. mattia continued to pull down his pants and underwear.

"oh fuck mattia" kairi whimpered as mattia got closer to his member.

mattia chuckled at how this boy was weak under his touch. he then began to suck and spit on his length. with one hand he would stroke the rest of kairi that he couldn't put in his mouth. mattia had no gag reflex, which made kairi feel so euphoric. mattia loved to go slow first and then faster, he sucked and moved his tongue faster and faster. he loved looking up and keeping eye contact with the wasian boy. he looked like a complete mess, his hair was all messy, his eyes closed and his mouth opened which would let out soft moans and grunts.

kairi grunts and moans became more constant. he was reaching his high, mattia maintained his fast pace as kairi came all over his mouth.

"good boy, lick it clean" kairi said seductively.

mattia did as he was told, he inserted kairi's member back in his mouth and sucked him clean. the boys got dressed and played fifa for awhile.

the boys played fifa for what seemed a life time. until mattia's mom came into the italian's room.

"mattia you're taking kairi out on the town since we have another dinner reservation with his parents in rome, we won't be home for three days" she explained.

"yeah no worries i'll show him around" mattia responded while smiling at his mom. 

"okay, mattia you didn't wipe the ice cream off your face" she laughed and closed the door.

mattia looked at kairi with widened eyes.

"yeah you missed a spot, here" kairi smirked as he wiped it with finger.

"open" the wasian indicated as mattia opened his mouth and licked it.

"good boy" kairi stated as he shared a deep sweet kiss with mattia.

𝙖/𝙣
__________

𝙤𝙤𝙥 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙

𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩 ?

thank you for 21k <3

𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 💙🦋