𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Kairi's POV

...
Kairi's POV
...
I loved my job I was a first grade teacher. I love working kids they always made me feel so happy. Today it was Career Day, it's where people from important jobs come to our school; they explain what they do and talk to the kids. I began my morning, brushed my teeth and picked out my outfit. I decided to wear a white dress shirt, black pants and black shoes. It was a good outfit for today.

I arrived at the school at 7:30am, it gave me time to prepare things for my kids. School started at 8:00am. The bell ringed signaling that class was going to start soon. In came in my students one by one.

"good morning Mr. Cosentino", said a small boy with a bright smile.

"good morning Alejandro", I added, giving him a high five.

"Hii Mr. Cosentino", exlaimed the Peruvian little boy.

"Hello Alvaro, how was the homework last night? Easy?", I asked him.

"It was easy piece of cake", he said giggling.

All of them sat down at their small tables. We began class and talked about today's schedule.

"Okay class, you guys know what today is?", I asked them.

"Yesss, it's Career Dayyyy" , exclaimed a chocolate skinned boy.

"Correct Roshaun, our schedule will go like this", I added while showing them the schedule on the board.

Schedule
Reading time
Math
Recess
Science
Lunch
Firefighters (Career Day)

...
3rd person POV
...
The first grade class went throughout their day. Many giggles and smiles, that's what Kairi loved most about being a teacher. It was time for the firefighters to come in.

"Listen up class the firefighters are going to come in now. Please be respectful and listen to them okay?", Kairi said.

"Yes Mr Cosentino", the class responded.

"Hello everybody, I'm Mattia Polibio and these are my friends Mariano Castaño, Sammy Chuha and Hector Diaz", the tall man said.

Kairi didn't pay attention to what ever he was saying. All he could focus on was his complexion. He thought he was the most attractive person in that classroom.

"Wow that's so cool you guys are superheroes", Alejandro said while while clapping his hands.

"Well something like that, it's fun saving people", Mattia answered the little boy.

——-time skip———
...
Kairi's POV
...
Okay everybody say goodbye to the awesome firefighters. All the class said goodbye, but Alejandro, Roshaun and Alvaro had something to tell me. The rest of the class was working on a worksheet. These three boys came up to me and said the following:

"Mr Cosentino we have a question for you", Alvaro said with a grin while the other boys giggled.

"What's up bud?", Kairi asked.

"You couldn't stop looking at Mr. Polibio", Roshaun added.

"Well boys he was giving us a presentation of course I had to look at him", the wasian said as he laughed at his kids.

"Nooo, all three of us were talking about how you were staring at him", Alejandro said.

"We all agreed and you looked at Mr. Polibio like my daddy looks at my mommy", said Robert as all the boys silently giggled and blushed.

"Did I really look like that? Great he noticed", Kairi said to his students.

"Don't worry Mr. Cosentino we got your back, we have something for youuuu", Alvaro said while handing his teacher a paper.

"No way you kids did this!?", kairi said with a surprised expression.

"Of course we did, it wasn't that hard", Roshaun added.

"All we said was that you thought he was cute and wanted to get your phone number. So he smiled at us and said "give this paper to your cute teacher", Alejandro exclaimed as he giggled at the encounter he had with the firefighter.

"Wow who would've thought that some little first graders would get me a date", kairi laughed.

"Hey were not that little", Alvaro frowned at his teacher's comment.

"Don't worry Alvaro, he's obviously joking you'll grow", Alejandro reassured him with a giggle.

"Thank you boys, you guys did what I was scared to do. Don't tell the rest of the class but tomorrow stay a couple minutes when the lunch bell ring", kairi indicated them.

"Ice cream?", all the boys whispered.

"Yes, Ice cream", the teacher smiled.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
-----
𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 🦋💙