𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Six weeks since I've been awayAnd now you're sayin' everything has changed"

And now you're sayin' everything has changed"

Mattia had fallen hard for his best friend. They shared so many good memories together. Kairi and Mattia had their firsts together. Something only the two of them could relate. Kairi explained to the boy that he needed space.

"And every night that we spend alone
It kills me thinking of you on your own"

On those lonely rainy nights, the Italian boy could only think about Kairi. He wished he was cuddled up with him. His small figure on his bed and kissing all over him. It made him feel like he wasn't enough. His thoughts running through his head kept him up at night. Was I not enough? Did it mean nothing to him? Why would he play me like this?

"You feel a little bit further away
And I don't know what to say"

The days kept going by quickly. A day turned into a week, then one month. I wanted to ask him what was up. Every time we talked it would end up with us fighting and yelling at each. It came to the point where I did want to work things out with him, but I just had so much to say and so many emotions; that eventually nothing would come out of my mouth.

"Telling you I haven't seen your face in ages
I feel like we're as close as strangers"

Mattia would see Kairi around school but they wouldn't talk. They realized that they had gone back to being strangers. The memories that they made were vanished. All the hugs and kisses were gone.

"Won't give up
Even though it hurts so much"

Kairi didn't bother to talk to Mattia. Deep inside, Kairi never loved the Italian boy. All he did was use him and play with his feelings. He needed a home, someone who he could always go back to when he wanted affection. The tall boy on the other hand had done the impossible for him. He was hurt but still tried to text and talk to Kairi.

"While you and I are running out of time
But you know that I'll always wait for you

Mattia knew that they would never have what they had. The boy thought about Kairi late at night. He knew that he will never love someone like he loved his beautiful boy. One piece of Mattia's heart will forever and always love Kairi. Although he hurt him badly, the boy loved the short one with all his heart.

"Every day gets harder to stay away from you"

Every where Mattia went he would remember Kairi. His whole playlist reminded him of the boy. The local ice cream shop? That was where Mattia and Kairi shared their first kiss. A random song? No, that's the song that was playing when they slow danced in Mattia's living room.

"Are we wasting time
Talking on a broken line?"

The boys would talk to Mattia and change his mind. Alejandro especially motivated the Italian to move on. He told him that the boy was only bad for him and should focus on himself and to love himself first.

"I feel like we're as close as strangers"

The Italian stopped thinking about the boy. He knew that nothing would change. Alejandro and the boys got together and had a sleepover at his house. They wanted to take Kairi out of Mattia's head. The day was filled with laughter and smiles. The boys knew that this heartbreak would be difficult for their friend.

"Matti we know you're hurting right now but you have to get it through your head that he was just playing you, he wasn't good for you bro" Roshaun said as he hugged the boy.

"I know I just-" Mattia's voice cracked as he began to sob.

"We know tia, you loved him but we're here for you and you will get through this" Alvaro added while holding the boy in his arms.

"We're all here with you man" Alejandro agreed.

All the boys got closer to Mattia and shared a big, tight group hug.

"He was a dumb bitch anyways" Robert exclaimed breaking the silence. 

"You completely ruined the mood rat fuck" Roshaun added while looking up at Robert.

Mattia laughed at the boys, they were his support.

"I love you boys" he said smiling at his supportive friends.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
________
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 🦋💙

𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙠𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙡