Getting Answers

It echoed and echoed. 

MUM! DAD! WE ARE BACK!

"What are we going to tell them?" Draco asked standing up. "I don't know. The truth?" Hermione walked towards the door, followed by Draco. "Are you insane?! Seriously, your older self is really pathetic!" Draco shouted, face-palming. "Shut it! This is not my older self. I am sure we are in an alternative universe." Hermione argued. "Are you sure? Or is it just an excuse for your dumbness?" Draco asked side-eyeing her. "IT'S NOT AN EXCUSE, COCKROACH!" Hermione yelled. "Ha ha. Fine." He said rolling his eyes. 

The extravagantly large door of the mansion opened to three people. A platinum blonde straight-haired girl with stormy grey-ish blue eyes, who was probably almost equal to their actual ages. Then there was a curly brown haired boy, again with stormy grey-ish blue eyes, he looked around five. Also, there was a young woman in her early twenties who gave a curt nod and disapparated as soon as she saw them coming. 

"Mum, you have gotta hear this! I was going through the corridors and I tripped badly because of a CHOCOLATE FROG! All things out of the world, a CHOCOLATE FROG?!" The boy, shouted exasperated and hugged her. Hermione not knowing what to do hugged him back. But she didn't fail to notice the girl side-eyeing her suspiciously. 

"Isaac, you go to your room. Mum, dad and I have gotta do some talking." She side-eyed both of them again before leading the boy into the mansion and following him herself. "Probably, you named the boy. And, I named the girl." Draco whispered. "Draco Malfoy! Out of all the things you should be thinking about right now, you talk about naming the kids?!" Hermione yelled. "Yeah, yeah, now leave that. Let's follow the girl inside." Draco mumbled.

-------------------------------------TIME-SKIP--------------------------------

"Who are you?" She asked, pointing the wands at the now-adults. "She's grown up on me." Hermione whispered to Draco. Draco just rolled his eyes. "I asked who are you?!" The girl yelled again. "We are who we are." Draco said in a 'obviously' tone. "You are not our parents. Are you impostors? Death Eaters? Murderers?Or--" Draco interrupted her completely shocked. "Woah. Woah. Calm down, young lady. We are not any of those stuff you just said. We are Draco and Hermione. Not your parents, not murderers, not......Okay, I am a Death Eater but she's not." Draco said his voice barely audible by the end. 

Before, the girl could reply a patronus entered through the open window. A ferret. 

It said out aloud.

"Delaney, don't worry. Mum and Dad are gone. And, you know where. They will not harm you since surprisingly this time they are our younger forms. I had to do so much stuff to make this patronus! So, I won't be able to reach you out frequently. I don't know when we'll return but I'll make sure we do as soon as we can. Take care of Isaac. With love, Mum and Dad."

And it popped into thin air.

"What the hell was that?" Draco asked astonished, as though the patronus had spoke in some foreign gibberish language. "It's called a patronus." The girl said smugly. "Woops. Oh boy, was I so wrong! The girl's completely grown up on you." Whispered Hermione to Draco, giggling. 

Draco just rolled his eyes and asked, "So, you know what is going on?" Delaney nodded. "You gonna tell us?" He added when she didn't add anything more. "Not without something in return, obviously." She said cocking her eyebrows. 'Oh gosh, I hate this girl.' Draco transmitted to Hermione. Hermione gave a short shriek as she stumbled back under the interference of the unwanted guest in her mind. "What's wrong, mu-uh-Oh shit. I dunno what to call you! So whatever, what's wrong?" Delaney asked as she saw Hermione's abnormal action. "No-Nothing."Hermione answered, way too quickly for nothing to be happening. 

"Fine. What am I supposed to call you, guys? You are my age, calling you 'mum' and 'dad' would be the most awkwardest and weirdest thing I could probably ever do. And, if I call you by name it would be suspicious.....So? What do you say? The brightest witch of her age should know some answer." She asked tilting her head slightly to right. 

"Wait, what do you mean? You should be probably telling us some way to go back rather than discussing what to call us!" Draco argued. "Exactly. Why on earth are you thinking of what to call us when we would be going back right now? And by the way if your mum never taught you Malfoy it's not good to poke around people's heads without their permissions." Hermione added but whispered the last part just to Draco, to which he again just rolled his eyes. 

"Oops. You got it a bit wrong there." She said, circling them with an annoyingly cocky smile, like a predator checking out it's prey once it's trapped. "You go back on dad and mum's terms. And, by the way, good luck for the hell awaiting you for the next couple of weeks." She winked and poked both of them on the tip of their nose, before leaving with a hand on her hip. 

"I officially declare I hate this girl, even more than you Granger." Draco said, once Delaney left.

"And, I officially declare that we'll both kill each other before we manage to get back." Hermione finished.

*DIDN'T I JUST MAKE THE PERFECT DRAMIONE CHILD?! I AM SO PLEASED WITH MYSELF!!! DRACO'S SMUGNESS AND HERMIONE'S BRILLIANCE. THE PERFECT COMBO!*