Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy

She was there, sitting in a hospital bed in St. Mungo's, staring at the ceiling trying to comprehend what happened. There was only one conclusion she could come up with SHE TELEPORTED INTO A PARALLEL UNIVERSE but the question still remains HOW? She was absolutely sure this could not be future since here she is referred as Hermione Malfoy. When she had asked them who brought her to St. Mungo's and what had happened to her, the staff told her "Madam, of course you know, you were attacked by Fenrir Greyback and his pack, fortunately your lucky man, Mr. Malfoy, found you and brought you here, right at time." They also told her that she would be discharged soon, once Draco finishes her billing. A knock on the door brought her back to the present. 
"Hermione? You awake?" A male voice asked from outside. "Oh yes I am! Please come in." She responded. The severity of the situation slowly seeped inside her. She had to pretend to be Mrs. Malfoy  and do her parallel self's regular chores otherwise they would give her memory potion and which could disorient her mind since she doesn't have any actual memory loss, while she also had to do secretive research on going back to the real universe. But the thought itself made her shiver.
The door opened "How are you, honey?" He ran and sat beside her bed. She shivered. Being called 'honey'  by none other than the blood-prejudiced Draco Malfoy was not there even in her wildest dreams. He was as good-looking as ever but, this time he didn't seem to have his 'dark glamour' and he his eyes had a much more warmer look rather than his cold distant eyes. He was also wearing a formal attire a black coat and jeans. 
"I should have been more restrictive and careful. I should not have let you become an auror. How many times do I have to tell you, Hermione? I can't afford to loose you!" He continued to mumble looking down, more to himself than Hermione or the nurse standing beside her. That was an important clue for her, she was an auror but, she never wanted to be an auror! So, this is DEFINITELY  a parallel universe.
"Ummmm-Uh-Um-I'll take care from now on." She said. Absolutely a BAD move. His head jerked up in disbelief and a sort-of hope. He leaned in. Hermione tensed. But he didn't do what she expected him to do. He glanced at his wedding ring, that's when Hermione noticed she also had a similar one. He leaned in a bit more closer and whispered in her ear "So, you also have no idea what is going on, right?". This time it was her turn to jerk her head up "What?!" she shouted, that grabbed the nurse's attention. Draco gave Hermione a 'Could you be any worse?' look, she muttered an apology, which she wouldn't have done for Draco Malfoy but since this being a special case, she did. "Um, ma'am could you give us a private moment please?" Draco asked the nurse. "Sure, sir." the nurse walked out. 
"So, what's going on?" Hermione asked, regaining her confident and bold self. "Granger, I am no know-it-all, it's your job to know everything. But, under certain circumstances, I happen to know certain things." He smirked, though it seemed that there was some worry behind his over-confident mask.
"Then, tell me." Hermione commanded.
"What's with that commanding tone, Granger?" 
"Uhggghhggh..... Fine! Tell me, Malfoy." she said in a milder tone.
"What's the magic word?"
"MALFOY! ARGH! Please tell me what is going on?" she rolled her eyes.