chapter 5

Big plans
.

.

.

.

" welcome back human. " 

Said megatron, who stood by some monitors, showing blueprints of which I couldn't Read.

" Now back to work! "

Megatron said as Steve bent down for me to get back onto the floor close to Megatron, nodding as he left me with the warlord.
.
.

" How was the tour around my ship?"  

Asked Megatron

" Oh, it was cool. the ship is sooo big. " 

" I'm quite pleased to hear you liked it." 

He said, with a prideful grin. 

I nodded and looked around the throne room/ control room. Seeing the ginormous throne-like structure that's infused into the wall.

' how strange..'  

I looked around the room more, to see an increase in bots. The bots in question are standing around looking at hand held monitors , or  working on the cool  looking ground monitors, all looked focused on work.

" Why don't be such a stranger human, come.... " 

said Megatron who was back on his throne while I was looking around the room.

I, of course, obeyed. coming closer to Megatron as he bent down, letting me step on his hand. Setting me on the the armrest of the chair.

" and, um my name isn't human,..its leia, leia stone heart. "

I boldy say,

" Hm."
Hummed megaton as I stood on the armrest. 

" So leia... what do you like to do for fun?.. "

He asked, 

" .......I guess, ...i like reading,   I write no I'm not that great.. I love drawing, and hang with family and friends. Simple things like that. "

" Why isn't that excellent. "
Megatron compliments.

" Ha..hm, I guess it is. "

I said with a smile in my voice. 

"...Um lord, can I ask you something?"  

" Speak "

" What are the worker bots doing? "

" preparing for the big event....."

" What " big event" is that? "

" Why, I'll show you. "

He said as he got up. Putting me back on his hand, as he walked out of the control room. 

" W-wait what is it!?!!"

" You'll see. " Said Megatron as he continued to walk down the corridor,  less than a few minutes we're at a door I didn't see on the tour.

" Where are we...?? "
I asked, but never got an answer. As if to answer my question, the doors opened as Megatron walked ever so slowing into the room letting me take everything in, from how badly lit the room was to have stairs that extended up toward, as we esended up the stairs, i start to see the most gorgeous, ginormous purple Cristal that was suspended in a light beam, and...I think a hear. 

*  Tha dum*

*Tha dum* 

" You hear that~..."

Megatron slyly Spook as if he knows something. 

" Y-yes I hear..." 

I barely said throw my clenched teeth.  The sound....it was loud...and scary, I could hear it clearly throughout my whole body. Cutting thought me like a knife, making me bleed with energy.

" What *ha* What is *hm* that.?.....  I said, becoming slow of breath."

" What is this~? Oh, it is None other than the blood of Unicron!!!, the distorter of worlds......I'm cousins to wonder why you hear the same thing I hear..? "

" *Ha* I don't know !!! It's so loud... Can we leave *ha * please. "

I plead ,

at this point. I felt deprived of air, the darken room, the loud of a heart,  it's all to much for me. I turn to Megatron to see him with a cheeky toothy grin on his metal lips.

" Oh ~ just in a minute little one.... I still haven't told you about the big event~  "

Said Megatron 

" Ay..?"

Megatron then started waking round the unicron crystal just increasing the intoxicating feeling with in my soul, then stopping to walk out the room, stoppg the alluring sound, but not the fuzzy tingly feeling thought out my body.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: hayyy😅✌️ how's it been, it's been a minute, soooo...I am not died ( if anyone cared). chapter five hope you like, comment, like

8/5/22