chapter 4

Getting to know you

The tour of the ship was simple, to say the least....., Okay it's actually wasn't as simple as it seems. I actually didn't get to see all the rooms,  just a few rooms that are my "bot lovers" would be at. if  I where ever to need them.

Wich is the werid thing, i don't understand what that sapost to mean...and i have this felling that the bots dont know ider.

But the rooms i was shown was the control room, medic bay, the ship's power core, that also service as an energon storage room, My room, and then the flight deck, well maybe not the flight deck.

' because I didn't know at the time but were in space..... cool right.'

The bot showing me around the ship's name was St3v3, I like to call him Steve. It just sounds right.
So, Steve has been showing me the ship, all the fun ways to get to each room, and how to get to my room too.
it was really helpful to know all the ways to my room. and other ways to places if I had to get to one of them.
.
.
.
.

" And..that's the end of our ship tour, any questions? "

Said, steve

" No, not right now anyway. "

" yes my lady. "

Steve said.

Ok,? calling me by a tile now, I must be going crazy. how my life has ended.

I dramatically think as I'm just procrastinating my life. I then had another thought.

" Hey, Steve, how do you view your lord? "

I asked, as I really want to know what one of my many husbands will be like. And are viewed by the other bots.

" He is our one true ruler, the one will set our mech's and femmes to the right path. "

'But why war if they want the same goal?'

" *sigh*, that's ....nice Steve...but what about the rest? "

" As I said, our Lord is strong and bold. As for the rest.
Starscream is glitchy, and as the name speaks. he screams all the time, the only time he is not screaming is when the Lord is around.
soundwave is quiet and doesn't show a lot of emotion around others or anyone really.
Knockout is self-centered but confident, and loves to race a lot with the humans, even though its so tabu. You know! "

"..Yeah, I know..... "
I said, kinda hurt by the human comment.

" then lastly there's Breakdown the worrier and the assistant of knockout. And that's it, Was that to your satisfaction miss....? "

" ...Oh, my name's Leia, Leia stoneheart, and yes, I'm satisfied with the information, thank you. "

I said, happy to know more about my soon to be Decepticon husbands.

" Um.., you're welcome..lady leia. "

Steve hesitantly said, as if he hasn't heard those words.

'Weird?'
.
.

" Let's go back. "

Steve said after a moment of silence.

I nod as we started to walk back to the Maine room.
.
.
.
.

A/N: 👉👈 you guys will be getting tiny bursts of story. Ok love you guys

P.s. also thanks for 81 reads. 
(*'ω`*)
9/5/22