Job || 6

"So you're telling me that dad worked his ass off for two months without sleeping? And you didn't stop him?" you poke while crossing your arms together, your eyes glared dagger on your brother as he looked to the side feeling sweat building upon his skin.

"I tried but you know he's stubborn!" he stated recalling many times he tried to stop his dad from work, but of course Muzan only ignores his request and moved on with his work.

Haruto finally gave up in the tenth try, soothing the irritation with a cold Chocolate Mousse flavored boba. You knew the man was stubborn causing you to click your tongue.

"Right..." you murmured "Do you know his schedule?"

"Ah yes! Well, let me see..." He continued to pull out a little notebook that he kept on his pocket, he read through your father's schedule for this week, full of meetings, deals, paper works, events with the other mafia groups and many more.

Just hearing it made your head hurt, and this is just this week's schedule.

"And next week he has—" before Haruto could continue the door opened to your father's bedroom where you were currently standing near it, stopping him to proceed reading the next week's schedule. Akaza closed the door carefully trying not to wake his boss up from his slumber.

"Hey, Akaza. Did dad say anything before he goes to bed?" You asked uncrossing your arms.

"Yes he said he'll sleep about a week starting today—" both siblings sighed tiredly cutting off Akaza causing him to raise an eyebrow. You realized that without your father's leadership the mafia group would go through hell. Not the mention the important meetings that he had to cancel for his seven days' sleep.

"Sorry for cutting you off, Akaza. did he said anything else?" You asked pinching the bridge of your nose tiredly, both of your eyes we're closed while letting out a tired sigh.

"He said that he'll need you and Haruto-san to take over the mafia for this week and not to cancel any important meetings or deals with the other groups" you stopped breathing for a second as your eyes shot open to gaze on his yellow orbs.

Did I hear that right? You thought to yourself, but then again you knew what he said, you just couldn't believe your ears. A tired sigh left you lips letting your eyelids close again on itself, both hands rested on your hips as your head faced the floor.

You feet tapped the floor a couple of times letting your eyebrows furrowed on itself, you stopped and ran your hand through your hair frustratingly knowing what to do next.

"Akaza can you notify the other upper moons? Let's discuss this in the meeting room" you spoke so suddenly making both males surprised, usually you would decline those offers and moved on since you want nothing to do with the mafia group, though today was an exception.

Your father had broke your sleepless record.

You and your father had this competition on who can stay awake for the longest time, the loser must do the winner's request, if not they must be thrown off from a bridge but that never happened since this was a family friendly challenge. Haruto sadly didn't want to be apart of this just wanting both people that he loved to stop torturing themselves by not sleeping.

Your highest record was one and a half month which you requested a Nintendo Switch, of course the man bought the console. But now that he has beaten your record just on six month made you tired as ever, like it or not you must do your father's order.

That is taking over the mafia group for a week with your lovely brother.

Oh how fun will it be you thought sarcastically. 

"I'll do it right away" Akaza soon got his phone out to notify the other upper moon to get their butts here as fast as they could.

"Haru, let's go to the meeting room early so we can discuss some things privately" you spoke tiredly as your legs started to walk on its own towards the meeting room.

"Right!" He happily followed you, hurrying himself to be beside you to show a playful smirk on his face. "I can't believe you lost to father on your dumb competition" He snickered.

"It's not my competition It's just a family friendly challenge that we both agreed on" You corrected your brother "Beside, that old man has more power, so of course he'll win" you quickly took off your contacts and put them back on the case which you put back on your pockets.

"You're just lazy" he spoke back.

"Yeah I am" You then opened the meeting room letting both of you in, you sat down with your brother and start to discuss it more deeply. The door busted open causing you to only sigh tiredly as you turn towards the entrance slowly, your eyes focused itself on the group of misfits.

"Ah shit, here we go again"

...

Hello my dudes!
Idk what to say then have a great day! GAHDGADHADAHD