Oh I forgot || 5

Entering the large building a tired sigh left your lips, already feeling the stress level before meeting the other annoying person in your life.

Your dearest older brother Haruto Kibutsuji. He followed your father's footsteps showing that he is more interested in the world of mafia that your father ruled over, your dad taught him very well seeing how he is way intelligent than you, always beating you at a game of chess, poker, blackjack, and so on. Yet he's always lost to you when it comes to video games.

The boy is very annoying and noisy, you didn't mind it at first since you were kids but now that he was almost an adult he still acts like a four-year-old which concerns your father the most.

You always reassured the man by telling the man that 'He is not what he seems to be' seemingly because you knew him for your whole life, better than anyone else's.

And you were terrified of him.

Though you were still 'daddy's favorite'. You never failed to wince at the title that your brother gave to you, not liking it one bit. He always teases you about how you were Muzan's favorite child while your mother like Haruto the most, you of course never meeting your mom before just agree on what he was saying, except for your dad, it was hard to believe that you were his favorite.

You followed Akaza towards the elevator with the box of macaron in hand. Entering the elevator with the man, he closed the door and pushed a button to the top floor letting the elevator door closed by itself.

You both waited as your ears being flooded by the annoying elevator music that Douma installed after entering the mafia group. The silence in the elevator was just too much for him so he has the honor to install one music in it since your father allowed him, not to mention he enjoyed the song as well.

It's Despacito

Akaza sighed hearing the annoying melody again, noticing this, you opened the macaron box offering him the cookies and cream macaron.

He looked at it for a moment before grabbing one, he took a bite out of the sweet making his eyes widen for a moment before it turned back to normal.

"This is good" he spoke taking the whole macaroon in his mouth.

"Duh, it's sweets" you spoke, "want another one?"

"It's fine, you should give that to your brother"

"Alright suit yourself" you closed the box back and continue to look forward to the metal door. It soon opened letting both of you and Akaza enter the floor.

The side of the floor had a glass wall revealing the beautiful scenery of Tokyo city filled with many buildings and clouds, not to mention how much the birds pass by. You took the sight again, never feeling bored at the wonderful view before you, the view cleared your mind just by looking at it. Remembering the countless of times when you would count buildings with Haruto or play a game of Uno on the floor, this was your favorite place to think.

It was just you.

The box of macaroons.

Akaza.

And the beautiful scenery.

Until a girlish scream shot your eardrum causing you to cringe.