Name || 2

"Douma, we talked about this" hearing how he called you with your family's name made you annoyed. It's not that you have a grudge on your father seeing as he's been doing good ever since you were born, yet the fact that he's a dangerous man was something that you didn't like. There's a lot of people aiming to kill him being that he's the leader of a dangerous mafia group in Japan, or rather because he did very bad things in the past. But those people didn't know that you existed, or some of them at least. 

You want nothing to do with the mafia group, only wanting to live a normal day to day life, but of course, that's not going to happen given that you were his daughter. Nevertheless, you dealt with it and somehow didn't get caught in their messes which you were thankful for.

"Hahaha! sorry sorry! I was just teasing!" He smiled while waving his hand up and down like it was nothing.

"Even if it's just teasing, I'd like to keep that name hidden, so do me a favor and stop being a pain in the ass" you laid back on the chair and crossed your arms with disappointment written all over your face.

"Hai!" he chirped "But! when are you joining the mafia group? I think you're old enough to join! even though you don't have any ability, I think it would be great to have you in the team!" he spoke cheerfully.

You stared at his rainbow eyes for a moment making him tilt his head in confusion as your eyes narrowed. Silence filled the room until you finally let a tired sigh closing both of your eyes in the process.

"No, this is the fifth time this week, stop asking already" you spoke, feeling your headache come and go just from talking to Douma.

"Eh? why not?" Ignoring his question, you eventually got up from your seat and walked towards your room while hearing Douma's whines in the dining room.

Grabbing your gloves, you put them on feeling the sudden warmth from the fabric, grasping your bag you put them on your shoulder and start heading towards the exit by walking past Douma.

"Oh come on Y/n-Chan! I mean your dad would probably allow it!" he chimed in.

"No, and that's final" you sat down on the Genka to put on your typical school girl shoes, hearing other suggestions on why you should enter the group from Douma himself, you couldn't help but sneer hearing more of it.

"But you'll get super famous Y/n-Chan! think about it at least!" you sighed as you got up to collide the tip of your shoes two times on the floor, disregarding all Douma plea for you to listen "Y/N-CHAN!!" hearing him shout your name, and Irk mark soon appeared on your forehead.

"SHUT UP YOU BOOTLEG ELSA!! for the last time IM NOT GOING TO ENTER THE GROUP! WHY DONT YOU GET IT- dear god, you're giving me a headache here " you huffed out "I'll be going, and don't you even dare to look in my room" taking a glance at him, your brows furrowed together seeing his gloomy face.

"Haaaii..." he frowned, whipping your head towards the door you opened it to see Akaza hand accidentally knocked your head. And he knocked it harshly.

You took a step back feeling the pain on your forehead stings like a butt cheek on a stick. 

"FUCK! MY DAMN FOREHEAD!" you said clutching your forehead in pain.

"A-ah sorry Y/n-San, a-are you okay?" he looked at you a little, startled to see he accidentally knocked your forehead, he was angry the fact that Douma was suddenly in your house again, not respecting your personal space was something that he hated about the blond man.

"Yes..." You looked at him for a moment as you rubbed your forehead lightly feeling the pain still lingering on your head "Never mind I'm lying, let's go before Douma tries to do something stupid"