“Good cause I’m completely lost,” I laughed at myself and she did too, she guided me to a rather large classroom that I’m guessing was the room for health. Everyone stood at the back of the class, so Perry and I joined the crowd of students in the back.

A woman with short, dark brown hair with black glasses walked through the door out of breath it seemed like, then she greeted everyone.

“Hey kids! Okay, most of you have had this class before but for those of you that haven’t, I’m Mrs.Colt. Oh and I seat alphabetically to remember your names, so let’s get started,” she smiled with her extremely white teeth and began searching through a million papers on her desk. “Ah, here we are! Denise Arrey,  please sit here, and-” the rest of her sentence blurred in my head as I took the seat she pointed to.

A boy with a buzz cut spoke out, “M doesn’t come after A?” The rest of the students laughed.

She responded, “I realize that Derek, I just need to keep an eye on Mr.Malik here,”

Wait... M? Malik? As in Zayn Malik? This is perfect! He walked over to the table while rolling his eyes, he had a black and white varsity jacket on with black skinny jeans. Seemed like he wasn’t a teacher pet, as if.

The teacher continued on with her name chart, ends up that Perry’s last name happens to be Joubert so she didn’t even sit close to me.

“So, I don’t have any work for you to do considering it’s the first class and I don’t feel like torturing you guys, so let’s get to know each other,hm?” Everyone nodded in agreement, so she smiled and pulled up a light brown stool at the front of the class then sat on it.  “Let’s first go around the class saying our names, starting here,” she pointed to me.

“Hi, I’m Denise,” I smiled sweetly.

“Hi Denise, nice to have you,” she smiled right back then pointed to Zayn.

“Zayn,” he stated. Well, this wasn’t going to be easy considering he shows no sign of emotion whatsoever. Maybe he just really doesn’t care about anything for no reason? Maybe he’s just naturally quiet? Or there is a reason, maybe there’s more than just one reason.

The whole class went around saying their names, so Mrs.Colt started talking again. “Okay, now in my class I mostly have independent work but for today I’m partnering you up with someone and you have to learn 3 facts about them, then you’ll share them with the class, all right?” She began partnering everyone up, I ended up with Louis. I didn’t even notice he was in this class until now, which was weird because he’s extremely loud. And yes, shocker, I know I remembered his name. But it wasn’t that hard to remember considering his introduction of himself yesterday, he’s really funny. We both sat down at the back of the class.

“Hey Denise! Fancy seeing you here,” He smiled.

“Hey Lou,”

“So, three things about you, go,” he laughed.

“Well that’s a boring way of doing it. How about we ask each other would you rathers then we’ll go from that?” I smiled at my creativity, I totally just made that up. That was good, I was proud.

“Creative much?” he laughed. “I like it,” he winked at me in a joking way.

We both just smiled at one another but then he spoke, “you make me laugh way too much,”

I blushed, “I tend to have that effect on people,” and with that a new round of giggles and laughs approached us.

“So miss funny, would you rather be on stage or behind a desk when you’re older?”