~34~

Where is Mia and the twins:
I came home after hooking up with some girl at the bar after getting drunk to see everyone but Charli, Mia, Colten, Kehlani, London, and Kade outside standing there. As I got out of my car Kouvr came and slapped me then yelled at everyone that I cheated because of the hickeys on my neck and Mia not having any so I knew I screwed up but I hope Mia didn't hear that. They all yelled at me then went inside so I decided to go inside and I headed up to my room to see that Mia was gone so I decided to change but I noticed that Mia's side of the closet was empty but the hoodies she used to steal from me. I went to her jewelry stand to see her rings and necklace hanging there so I got worried then I decided to go check on the twins but all of there stuff was gone but their necklaces so I freaked out and ran out of their room yelling.
T: WHERE IS MY KIDS?
T: WHERE IS MIA?
None of the boys answered me but they just looked at me then back at the tv but I continued to yell until Kouvr came down.
K: Can you shut up the kids and the girls are asleep!
T: Where is my pregnant fiance and kids?
K: She found you in bed with some slut and left no one knows where she is because she turned off her location.
T: SHES PREGNANT WITH 2 6 YEAR OLD TWINS WHERE THE HELL CAN SHE BE!
K: I DON'T KNOW ITS YOUR FAULT SHE LEFT SO DON'T BLAME US.
I started to call her phone but she didn't answer so I started to text her but nothing she kept leaving me on read.
A: We already tried calling and texting her she isn't coming back anytime soon so get used to it.
T: No I want my family back!
K: Should have thought that one through before cheating on your fiance and don't say you were drunk because that isn't a valid reason to cheat.
I just headed up stairs to my room and cried because my family was gone probably somewhere. I'm so stupid why'd I do it I was happy with my fiance and my 2 kids I continued to call and text her until someone answered her phone.

Call between Thomas and Kehlani
Kehlani Thomas
Hello?
Hi daddy!
Hey princess where are you guys?
Somewhere I can't tell you because mommy said so but we are safe bye daddy.

She ended the call before I can ask anymore questions so I decided to get ready for bed but I couldn't sleep because the thought of my pregnant fiance driving around with 2 kids somewhere without anyone knowing where they are at.

On the plane the kids and I slept until we landed so we got our bags and met up with my parents in the parking garage.
Mia's mom/ Mm Mia's dad/ Md
Mm: Hey there!
M: Hi mom hi dad!
Md: Are these my grandbabies.
M: Yes this is Colten and Kehlani Hayward Petrou. Kids meet your grandparents.
Tw: Hi grandma and grandpa.
Mm: They are so sweet.
M: Thanks mom.
Md: Lets go.
We all got in my dad's car and I caught up with my parents on their life as I told them what happened and they felt so bad for me but also excited for their new grandbaby. I decided to book an appointment at the nearest baby hospital to see if my baby is healthy as I rubbed my stomach talking to my parents about my career.

Word Count: 624