~11~

Photoshoot:
Everyone was taking pictures with each other or as a group also we were celebrating that Alex hit 2 million subscribers and Thomas hitting 1 million subscribers. Alex and Kouvr were taking pictures together so was Chase and Char, Tony and Ondreaz, Nick and Dix, Anthony and Avani, and Bryce and Addi. Thomas and Mia weren't taking pictures because the couples were and they were both single but people have been shipping these 2 for a while now.
T: Wanna take pictures together since we barely have any together?
M: Sure.
Thomas and Mia took pictures and the rest of the group kept screaming ship at them causing them both to blush. After the photoshoot they all decided to go eat at Canes together when ordering fans came up to them and asked for pictures until it became a meet and greet so they all decided to eat at home. Once they all got they ate and Addi, Avani, Char, Dixie, and Chase decided to take a trip to the Bahamas and Ryland, Patty, Calvin, Nick, and Paper are going to Carlsbad. Also Michael, Tony, and Ondreaz went home to visit their family which means it was only Kouvr, Alex, Mia, and Thomas whos gonna be home.

Goodbyes
Thomas drove Char, Dix, Addi, Avani, Chase, Bryce, and Anthony to the airport.
T: Bye guys have a great time see you in a month and boys keep an eye out on the girls.
Tb: Yes Thomas.
Tg: Byeee Thomasss.
T: Bye guys have fun!
Everyone: We will!!
Thomas watched them walk away and drove back home once he got home he saw that Calvin and Paper getting ready to leave while the other 3 boys were asleep in the car.
T: Drive safe see you guys in a month.
Pa & Ca: We will see you in a month.
T: Bye.
Ca & Pa: Bye.
He watched them drive away and went inside to see Mia asleep on the couch and Kouvr in the kitchen.
T: I'm back!
K: Hey Alex went to get something I made some hotdogs.
T: Okay whats with Mia?
K: Period shes been feeling like shit.
T: Um are you on yours??
K: Yes Alex went to get tampons for Mia and I so I suggest you don't piss us off!
T: Yes ma'am.
Thomas went to eat and after he decided to take Mia into their room so he picked her up and as he picked her up she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Thomas's Pov:
Once I got home I said bye to Paper and Calvin and went inside to see Mia asleep and Kouvr warning me that they are on it so I'm keeping my distance from them. I carried Mia into our room placing her on the bed but she wouldn't let go so I layed down with her in my arms so I took a picture of us and decided to post a picture from the photoshoot.

@petroutv✔️

liked by @K0uvr✔️ @avani✔️ @Alex Warren✔️ @charlidamelio✔️ @dixiedamelio✔️ and otherspetroutv Just 2 friends chilling❤️Comments:View all 800 comments@K0uvr✔️ Okay yeah sure😒😏@Alex Warren✔️ Ship🚢@charliedamelio✔️ Is someone crushing😏@dixiedamel...

petroutv Just 2 friends chilling❤️
Comments:
View all 800 comments
@K0uvr✔️ Okay yeah sure😒😏
@Alex Warren✔️ Ship🚢
@charliedamelio✔️ Is someone crushing😏
@dixiedamelio✔️ Thomas simping now??

I decided to change my background to this

its cute right yeah its one of my favorites of Mia and I also I really like her everyone from our friends to our fans ship us I have an idea on how to ask her out and I'll need Kalex's help and I played with her hair and fell asleep

Word Count:594