The car ride

Ayesha P.O.V

Loads of lasers came shooting into the diner and flying off of the walls, hitting the glass windows in the process.

As I went to grab my ray gun that I had stolen from that dead corps of a dracoid and painted purple I felt a sharp pain in my back. As I turned around I saw that someone had just thrown a knife at me.

As I hissed in pain and dropped my gun someone picked me up and threw me over there shoulder and I am guessing by the coulerfull clothing and shortness of the guy that it was frank.

As we got to the car he finally put me down... well that is what I thought he would do but instead he just opened the back foot and threw me in to then go to the passenger seat and buckle his seatbelt up and we were off into the dessert once again.

My head hurt from frank litaraly throwing me in the back of the car but I could live with that it was the blood dripping down my back that I was worried about.

The further that we traveled into the desert the less of the diner that we could see and it soon began getting dark so we stopped for the night and everyone decided to get out and try and get a signal to contact Dr. D. A.K.A doctor death defining.

After a while I got a little sleepy so I went to the car again to sleep and Gerard decided to come with me so that I don't wake up from a nightmare freaked out and screaming.

Gerard P.O.V

Poor girl I meen like I cant belive that she when through all of that, I with that I could of saved her. Someday that basterd is going to pay, and if you dont get it then i meen I am goinig to kill him. He will die slowly and painfully...

As I was thinking I didnt realise that my little sister fell asleep on my arm, she is so small and innocent.

Once I was shore that she was asleep I slightly whispered in her ear" I will always protect you little sis remember to never let them take the light behind your eyes... "

A.N
sorry that I took so long updating I will try and update more often and remember to never let them take the light behind your eyes

Talk to you later fellow killjoys