Run and never look back

Ayesha p.o.v

I Finaly got out and I am never going back. As I ran out of my white cell I found two dead dracaloyds lieing dead at the floor with blood pouring out of there chests that is when the realisation hit me they had been shot. I took there guns and made my way out of the

S/C/A/R/C/R/O/W unit if you are wondering who I am and how I got in this situation these are the reasons... my name is casity and I am 14 years old my mam and dad were brainwashed when better living industry's took over but my two older brothers gerard and mikey were lucky enough to get away before they got caught. I on the other hand got caught and I refused to take the pills or anything els that they trued to feed me or infect into my body the se for my three best freinds Rhian, Natasha and Bethan but we use out killjoy names to make shure that no one gets caught.

As I ran down the hallways something caught my eye there were four guys running a few meters in front of me one with a yellow mask covering half of his face and red hair and one with black hair and a bandana covering his bottom half of his face and one with a cool looking fro and a bandana around his eyes but the one that caught most of my attention was the one holding what looked like chemical candy(Rhian)blood heart(Natasha) and loud shooter(Bethan) he had light blond hair that was combed back so there was not one piece of hair loose and a bandana covering the bottom half of his face and a pare of black sunglasses so that I couldn't see the colour of his eyes. He was amazing but I was soon snapped out of my Trance by a cold metal on the back of my head as I knew who it was I spat out at him "korse" withas much venom as I could put into each letter as possible. all he sees that he could do was laugh "hahaha how did you know?" he asked as he knew I would know the awnser. at this point I heard someone yell out "VENOM NO!!!" and as I looked up I saw my three freinds running up to me and close behinde were the four guys I saw with there guns out pointing them at korse as the one with the red hair yelled out "korse you fucking basterd let her go!" sudenly all I could here was the Ray gun in korse hand come off of the safety and next thing I knew I was lieing on the ground and all that I could see was black dots everywhere I looked. oh no was I going to die???

( hey guys this is my first fanfic do leave a comment telling me what you think and the three girls in the story Rhian Natasha and Bethan all have accounts so please check them out and I will try and upload things whenever I can and if you have any idias gust msg me them and I will give you a shout out so yeah thanks)