Akira's Secret

Author's note: I do not own Persona 5. Also no spoilers I haven't seen the whole story to the end yet.

Akira had just finished off the last shadow and turned around to see everyone was tired. He wanted to continue training, but seeing everyone tired changed his mind right away.

"Alright let's call it quits here." Joker said.

"Hell yeah dude. I need to get back so I can go get the latest drop of manga!" Skull shouted in glee.

"Not so fast. We got midterms to do. Don't think you can get out of my watch of not studying." Queen said with a glare.

"Way to ruin the fun." Panther said disappointingly.

"It would seems I have to get back too to get prepared for my midterms as well." Fox said with a grin on his face.

"Let's just get going I have stuff to do on my computer." Oracle said impatiently.

Noir said nothing and just watched as they rambled on.

"Alright let's go you babies." Mona said sarcastically transforming.

Everyone got in the car and fell asleep immediately except Joker.

"Something on your mind Joker? You seem to be disturbed by something." Mona asked as Joker was driving him.

"It's nothing. I just need sleep is all." He replied.

"Ok, but if there's something wrong you have us to talk to."

Joker said nothing in reply and went into his own thoughts. He wondered to himself why does he have this urge to fight so much. Usually he would be tired like the others, but he just can't. Skull did a loud yawn and looked at Joker to see he seemed upset.

"Hey Joker something wrong?" He asked with a smile.

"I said I'm fine." Joker replied harshly.

Immediately, Skull's smile turned upside down.

"What's wrong with Joker lately? He seemed happy just the other day and now he's acting as if we did something. Something has to be bothering him, but what? Maybe it'll blow over by tomorrow." Skull thought to himself.

They had reached to the end of Mementos and everyone went home except Ryuji.

"Hey Akira. Is there something wrong? I know I already asked this but I just want to be sure."

"Ryuji..."

"Yes?"

"No, it's nothing."

"Yes it is something. Tell me."

"It's not important. I have to go."

"Wait!"

Before Ryuji could talk to him more, Akira had run away from him getting lost in the crowd. Ryuji frowned and went home.

Akira had made it to the cafe and stood outside to catch his breath. Morgana stuck his head out of the bag and looked at him.

"We're alone now. You want to tell me what's wrong?"

"I know you're concern for me, but right now is not the time."

"..."

They went inside and Sojiro was cleaning up before he leaving to close the shop.

"Hey. I heard that you had something on your mind lately. You want to talk it over with some coffee?"

"I-"

"Don't give me the crap on saying 'I'm fine' or 'it's nothing' business. Tell me or I'm throwing you out."

Akira sighed and sat down as Sojiro made him some coffee. He's joked around with him and called him soup daddy cause he learned that coffee is just basically bean soup.