Switching 2 | Nochelle

Start from the beginning

"There you go" I mumble, as he grabs it and hands mine to me.

Awkwardly, we stay silent for a while, mainly because all I do is look down smiling and blushing.

"So... I'll see you tomorrow" He mumbles.

"Yeah..." Come on Richelle grow some balls "Um..."

He looks up at me, curious to hear what I have to say.

"My parents are out of town so I was wondering if you'd like to come to mine just so I don't feel so alone" Oh boy, please tell me I didn't just embarass myself...

"I would love to"

My heart flatters.

"Awesome... so you can come by eight, after dinner. We can just watch a movie or something." I suggest, to which he nods with a smile.

He walks behind me, and mumbles "See you at eight" in a voice that gave me goosebumps. I hear him walk away, leaving me with this dumb smile on my face.

Eventually, I make my way out of the bar, yet I am stopped by someone.

Summer.

"What were you and Noah doing?" I almost forgot that she has a crush on him.

"Pardon?"

"You heard me. Answer my question"

"And since when do I share my private life with strangers?" This is unbelievable. This girl needs to stop.

"Noah is my friend, I have all the rights to know"

I fold my arms and I stare right into her soul.

"Look Summer... I know that you're used to having everything handed to you and all but everyone in here has a place. So make sure you know which one yours is and stick to it." I snap.

Her face expression changes and she just walks away upset. Do you know what that is? People who can't handle the truth. They just walk away cowardly.

I raise my eyebrows and smirk.

When I get home, I get something to eat while I watch another episode of Pretty Little Liars on my couch. I already changed into some comfy clothes. A top and a pair of shorts, pretty simple. I am almost done with my bowl of pasta when I see A-Troupe chatting on our instagram group chat. I don't bother to open, though. I put my bowl and my glass of water in the dish washer before starting to make some popcorn. It is almost eight, so Noah might be arriving soon.

Once they're done, I let them cool off inside the pot, before checking the time once again. Weird.

It is five past eight and Noah isn't here yet. I decide to call him.

Maybe he forgot? Or maybe he remembered he had homework to do?

A wave of sadness rushes through my body. I really wanted him to come.

As I my finger goes to touch his number, I feel a pair of hands tickling my stomach, making me scream and jump.

I turn around.

"Whoa there" Noah mumbles, holding my hands to make me steady. Having his hands in mine bring back all the happiness that had vanished earlier.

"You scared the shit out of me" I sigh out.

He giggles lightly "Sorry, my bad" Letting go of my hands and snaking his into his pockets.

I was laying against the back of my couch, and I had my hair naturally laid down.

"Now you'll have to make it up to me" I tease innocently, biting my lip.

"Explain yourself" He smirks, walking closer to me - which immediately makes my heart skip a bit.