I would like (2) • Bryles

(Decided to take the pov's off 😊)

It's a sunny morning. We can see a blonde girl doing her make up in front of the mirror. Her outfit is like this:

But she decided to take the little jacket off, as it was too hot

But she decided to take the little jacket off, as it was too hot. She takes her phone with her, and walks downstairs to have breakfast. As she walks down the stairs, she sees a brunette girl on the couch flirting with Myles. The girl is caressing Myles.

'Gross' Briar thinks to herself. Couldn't they just get a room? Why in front of everyone?

Myles looks at her, and notices she's watching them, which makes him smirk from satisfaction inside. Was he doing it to tease her. To make her feel extremely jealous, and he knew it was working. And he liked the sound of that.

Briar walks into the kitchen to make something for breakfast. She makes her banana pancakes, and makes orange juice. After some minutes, she carries the plate and the glass to the table. Now she sees Myles holding the brunette girl, with a hand under the shirt. She glances at them, and Myles just looks at her to see if she's looking back. With this, she just sits down on the chair, looks away and tries to have a normal breakfast.

Ten minutes are enough for Briar to eat everything, and to wash both the plate and glass. She wanted to be as polite as possible, of course she'd wash the dishes. Francesca was super sweet for recieving Briar on her house.

When she finishes, she turns around and soon we can hear Franci opening the front door.

"Hello hello!" She greets with a cheerful smile.

"Hey" Briar also smiles, trying not to seem affected by Myles and the girl flirting.

"So have you had breakfast?"

"Yeah I just finished it"

"Myles" Franci calls "Who is this?"

"This is Charlotte"

"Hey" She greets, yet not with a nice smile. With a smirkey one. That smile that are owned by the rude and convinced people. By the people who think they own the place. Briar didn't like her already. Not even a bit. She hated her already.

Myles then smirks at Briar, and kisses Charlotte right in front of her and his mother.

"Na Na, not in front of me you two" Fran says, making Myles and Charlotte stop "Myles I need you to go make some groceries while I clean the bedrooms"

"Can Charlotte come?" He asks getting up.

"Yeah"

"Come on" he mutters, holding her hand and walking out. Briar feels furious. How did this control her like that? Why did she get so mad? And jealous? Even though she didn't want to admit, she felt jealous, and it was intense.

"Do you need help?" Briar asks.

"No sweetie, you can go for a walk or something if you want"

"Okay thanks" she decides to take Lucy for a walk.