Moody behaviours - Bryles

(A/N: just a bunch of moments of briar being on her period, and how myles deals with that. idea credits go to noleterlick. btw I literally didn't know which title to put so 🤷🏻‍♀️😳)

Myles' Point Of View

Last night was a nightmare. I could barely sleep.

You see... Briar is on that time of the month which we like to call period. And let me tell you that when she is on that time of the month, she can be a lot to handle. She goes from the most independent person to the neediest.

It's around eight o'clock in the morning on a sunny day. I love days like these. You just want to get up, get dressed, go for a walk, and feel those sun rays digging into your skin, leaving you all warm. It's not very common to be warm here in Canada, specially on spring - it still snows sometimes. Yes. Snow. Snow on Spring.

But anyways, back to the present...

I look over at my girlfriend who seems to be in a deep sleep... Doesn't really surprise me, I mean she was really tired and those period cramps took her some hours of sleep. Took both of us some hours of sleep. But I get her, and it isn't really her fault at all. I mean who would ever ask for a monthly, painful period? Not me for sure.

Briar has her back facing me. I snuggle up to her, by wrapping my arm around her. I kiss her cheek softly and slowly drift off to sleep.

***
I wake up with a beautiful face in front of mine.

"Good morning cutie" Briar mumbled, on her soft cute voice.

I smile "Good morning beautiful" I peck her lips gently, making her smile "Do you feel better?"

"Yeah"

"Good" I kiss her forehead "If you want to sleep some more it's okay, I'll take care of breakfast and lunch, mm?"

"No it's okay M. I wanna do lunch."

"If you say so. Anyways, I was thinking... how about we go for a walk after breakfast? Today's a really pretty day"

"Yes definitely"

"Okay so what are you gonna make for breakfast?" I ask.

"Um pardon me?"

"What?" I question confused. Didn't she just say she wanted to cook?

"Who said I wanted to make breakfast?"

"Um B you just said you wanted to cook"

"No sweetie, I said I wanted to make lunch but never did I mention the word breakfast"

All I do is mumble a "oh" out.

"Yeah 'oh'. Now go make breakfast because I'm starving" She smiles sarcastically.

Oh well, I cannot believe I actually forgot how moody she can be... There's a long day ahead of me I see...

***

We were back home from our walk and we decided to get some groceries on the way too. We got lots of chocolate for Briar, but we also got fruit and vegetables.

I was wearing a pair of jeans, and a black t-shirt whereas Briar was wearing a top and a pair of jeans too. Her hair was curly.... She looked so beautiful.

I was organising the groceries, and suddenly, Briar speaks up.

"Mylo"

"Yeah?"

"That brunette we saw on the park a while ago... was she prettier than me?"

Oh here we go... Did I mention how insecure, jealous and overprotective she usually is when she's on her period?