One Day • Nochelle

(A/N: I finally wrote this one shot!!! Thanks to the frog! So it is based on the song One Day by the incredible TateMcRae, which is above. If you have Spotify, play it while reading this 💖. I hope you enjoyed haha)

Richelle's P.O.V.

I am laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling..... Once again. I just can't do anything about all these thoughts. It's impossible! And trust me.... I've tried and I try every single day so hard to get him off my mind! His smile, his hair, his eyes, his talent, his cuteness, his sweetness, just..... Everything about him is perfect. But.... He doesn't know who I am.... I just can't face him! Everytime I even hear his voice.... I am swarmed with butterflies....

I gotta get up, I can't stay here all day I have rehearsals. I dance at The Next Step, as well as...... N-Noah..... Jeez his name is so beautiful.....

I climb down the stairs to go to the studio. My mum drives me there, and.... I put my head down low. I walk to Studio A and see everyone talking. I put my bag down and head over my friends: Lola, Amy, Heather and Piper.

"I just love their new song!" Amy exclaims.

"Yeah it's amazing!" Piper adds.

I listen their conversation, until I hear a beautiful voice. My head turns over his way. There he is. He is so perfect. Oh no..... I am being swarmed with butterflies again..... He looks at me so I quickly look away. When I look again, I see Jacquie and a B-Trouper around him. Yep, a lot of girls have a crush on him... So he'll never notice me. I am just an ordinary useless little girl.

Rehearsals start and we are practicing the small group. I am trying to be focused but.... Noah is watching me so..... But I can do it. I think I am nailing pretty well.

We end and everyone claps. I smile slightly and we take five to drink some water. I drink it and see it's almost over so I go to Juice bar to fill it. I go back to the studio, but on the hall I hear his voice. I put my head down while I hear him laugh. Gosh....His laugh is so melodic..... I pass through him and sigh relieved. I just can't show my eyes.... Everytime I even think about him I feel butterflies....

The day goes by, and I realised one thing.... I think about a hundred thoughts and he is 99. Why? Why is it that hard? I have to do something.... I can't live like this. Because I can't do anything about it.... I can't tell him how I feel because I can't even look at him properly and he would never like a girl like me... And if I keep these feelings to myself, the thoughts of him, of us. Of me inside his arms. Of him kissing me. Of me calling him mine. Of us together forever. But I understand I will never be his, he probably doesn't even know me.

But every single night, I dream about him. About his smile, laugh, eyes, hair, voice... Sometimes about his abs.... Sometimes about how nice, kind, sweet, talented, hard-working, cute, understanding, warm hearted and literally perfect he is.

But I will never be his. And that's fine.... I'm just breaking inside....

Noah's P.O.V.

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I swear to you this is the most annoying sound ever!

I better get up already otherwise I will be late like yesterday and Emily & Michelle hate it! Specially Emily!

I get ready, and I go to my dad's car.

"Good morning Noah" He greets as I enter the car.

"Morning dad"

He starts driving, and I receive a message from... Jacquie. I can tell she is pretty, but she is... How can I explain?.... She is kind of selfish and thinks she is the best dancer on A-Troupe... And she is too girly... Always talking about clothes, nails, shoes, and sometimes she talks badly about some dancers in their backs.... Specially the quiet girl, Richelle.