Chapter 19-Moon

(A/N Ok I know, the last chapter sucked more than anything anyone has ever wrote but I promise this chapter will be better)

When we got back to the rainforest I saw Kinkajou and Queen Thorn standing on the platform we left  them on. I angled my wings into a dive and landed in front of Kinkajou, she hugged me as soon as she saw me, and then Winter landed behind me.

"YOU!!" Kinkajou screamed, she lunged at Winter and started clawing at him. Winter winced at the pain he was receiving, "Ow, Kinkajou stop!" He shouted, "I changed my mind, I don't want to marry Moon! Stop!" I ran over to Kinkajou, she looked at me with doubt in her eyes. I nodded. "What he says is true, Kinkajou, you can stop now." Kinkajou smiled and got off Winter, "Yay!" She shouted, "Now that Qibli can be brought back to life, none of my friends will be dead!"

"Actually, Qibli never died," I said, "Winter just put him in a special,type of sleep, like what Clearsight did to Darkstalker." Kinkajou's eyes widened, "Ohhh, I knew that." She said quietly, she looked over at Winter and scowled, with "Your gonna have pineapples in your snout tonight" written all over her face. "Then wake him up." she said rudely, Winter nodded, then he pulled out a wrinkled up piece of Darkstalker's scroll. On the back of it he had written a spell that would put Qibli in a deep sleep until the piece of scroll was torn up, he pulled out all of the other pieces to. Winter piled them up together and shredded them into pieces and handed the pieces to me. 

"Light them up." He said, "So that way we won't have to worry about them any more." I nodded, took the prices of the scroll and set them ablaze. Once the fire had gone out I looked over at Qibli, he hadn't moved from the spot he fell asleep on, and his eyes were still closed. Fear started to pulse through my veins, I walked over to Qibli and shook him a little.

"Hey, Qibli," I said, "wake up." no response, I started to feel my eyes burning. "Qibli, come on wake up!" Qibli slowly began to stir, then he opened his eyes, I cried tears of joy as I hugged him. 

"I thought I lost you." Qibli said, "So did I," I replied. I began to help Qibli up when he suddenly clutched his side. Kinkajou ran over to Qibli's other side to give him more support, "You okay?" she asked him, "Yeah, just a little tired." he said, then he past out and fell to the floor.