Chapter 13-Winter

"Moon, can you come walk with me?" I said, "Sure!" Moon exclaimed. Everything was coming according to plan, Moon loves me, Qibli gets lost in the Sky Kingdom, I never see him again. Life was great, but something didn't feel right. "Eh, it's probably nothing important." I thought, "Besides, I have Moon with me, nothing could be missing from this perfect plan" Moon and I walked for a while until we reached a hut in the rainforest.

I sat down with Moon and gave her a kiss, she grabbed me and deepened the kiss. My eyes went wide but I relaxed soon after, we shared a meal and talked for a while. "So when are we getting married tomorrow?" Moon asked me, "At noon," I said, "We will be getting married tomorrow at noon." She smiled. "I can't wait for us to get married! My visions are telling me that we will have a lot of dragonets. We will have four girls and five boys, I can't wait!" I smiled, the thought of us having dragonets was amazing. I was overjoyed. "At least they won't belong to Qibli," I thought, "A dragon like him should never deserve a dragon like Moon." When we finished our meal, Moon and I walked back to the hut we were living in. I took her to her be and lied down with her. She kissed my cheek, and I kissed her back. We twined our tails together and fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up to see that Moon was still by my side. I smiled, kissed her forehead and walked outside to get some food for her. I found a mountain goat and some fruit. When I came back Moon was still sleeping, I decided to start getting breakfast ready for her. I peeled the fruit carefully with my claws and sliced them into quarters. I was almost finished making breakfast when Moon came into the room.

"What is all this for?" She asked, I smiled at the site of her. "Just making some breakfast for my beautiful wife to be. Are you excited for the wedding?" She walked over and hugged me. "Definitely!" she whispered into my ear, "I can't wait for the ceremony. It will be just you nd me forever, without anything to ruin our lives." She smiled and I smiled back. There was that feeling again, the feeling like something was missing from my life. but what could it be? If it kept coming back to me how important is it? Why is it important? What even is it? I had a million more questions to ask. but they were cut short by the site of pale yellow scales crashing into me. It was Qibli.

(A\N Hey! I finally finished this chapter even though it is only 518 words long. (Including the authors note.) Any way, I won't be able to publish another chapter until September. Sorry for the bad news. But that is when school starts up again and I am using a computer that was sent home with me. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

-DragonKid53