Chapter 6-Moon

I turned around to see Queen Thorn holding the Obsidian Mirror in her talons, the light gleamed off the glass on the mirror. "Queen Thorn!," I gasped still looking at the black mirror, "where did you get the Obsidian Mirror?" "Could that thing really help me find Qibli?" I thought to myself.

Queen Thorn shook her head, "I know what your thinking, and sadly no. It only shows you what they are saying, it doesn't show where they are but you can check on Qibli to see if he is alright. He and Winter used it to find you and Kinkajou when you were at the old night palace with Darkstalker."

"At least I can figure out if he's okay," I said, I gently took the mirror from Queen Thorn and whispered, "Qibli." into the mirror and blew a plume of smoke over it. A small puff of sandy-colored smoke appeared over the glass and was very still, only making a faint whisper. "please," the smoke said, "don't do this, there are more things in life that are more important than what you're going to do to me. Whoever you are, you can hurt me all you want, just don't hurt Moonwatcher. If it means that I die in order to protect her... then so be it." laughter could be heard from the other side of the room Qibli was in. "You silly Sandwing," said a brown puff of smoke emerging from the corner of the mirror, "I'm not going to hurt you or Moon. I only want you... you're going to be with me forever." I gasped in disbelief, who would love Qibli more then I do? Why would a Mudwing love Qibli? I looked around at KInkajou and Thorn only to see that they were as surprised as I was.

The smoke that represented Qibli gasped, "Umber? Why are you doing this? WHY would you do this? What would Clay think of this? He wouldn't want one of his sibs to capture a dragon for some strange reason!

"This isn't just for some strange reason, Qibli!" Umber snapped at Qibli, "I'm doing this because I love you! I became so jealous seeing you and Moon together that I had to do something about it. Winter also agrees with me, that's why he asked me to capture you, so he could get Moonwatcher while I get to have you. Winter was right, hiding you in the Sky Kingdom by Ruby's palace was a very good idea. But now that we are finally together, instead of being with that pathetic Moonwatcher, we can finally get married! This was such a good plan, I get to marry you while Winter gets to be with Moon." We all gasped at what Umber just said. He was going to marry Qibli?! 

"We have to go get Qibli, NOW!" Thorn and I screamed at the same time." Qibli is not going to be married to someone he doesn't love, and I am definitely not going to marry Winter!" I screamed. 

"Oh is that so?" Said a smirking Winter from the doorway of the cave entrance.