Nightmares ❤️

Start from the beginning

Here are some pictures

Shuichi's POV:

I woke up to see Ouma not next to me. I began to worry about him. He's hiding something from me and won't tell me.

I should have comfort him last night, I'm such an idiot.

"I gotta go and look for him!" I said.

I put on my jacket, pants, shoes and ran out the house to look for him.

I tried to call him but he didn't answer.

"Kokichi... Where are you?" I called out worried.

Kokichi's POV:

I sat on the sidewalk, feeling depressed. I didn't tell Shuichi where I'd be. I didn't want him to bother me, but he'd probably started looking for me.

I didn't want to go back to see him.

"Your alone Kokichi. And you'll always will be."

I could shake off that comment. Does Shuichi hate me? Will I always be... alone?

I looked in my pocket and found my pocket knife.

Should I even live?

...
...
"Shuichi..."
...
"I'm sorry I couldn't be the boyfriend you wanted."

...

Its cold...
It's dark...
It's warm...

It's quite...

"KOKICHI! Please... Wake up! It's all just a bad dream..."

I heard Shuichi's voice... Calling out to me... I tried to reach out...

A light shines in my face, and water drops falls on my face. Wait... It's not water... It's tears.

I manage to open my eyes fully and saw my Boyfriend crying.

"S-Shuichi?" I asked with my faded voices.

Shuichi kept on crying, looking really upset and bags underneath his eyes.

"Shuichi? Why are you crying?" I asked.
Me asking that question, was a huge mistake.

"Why am I crying? Because... YOU NEARLY DIED! OF COURSE I WOULD BE CRYING!" he shouted.

"Why didn't you tell me how you feel?!" He asked.

"Because...I didn't want to worry you." I said. I tried to get up but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, which made me laid Right back down.

"Of course I'm going to worry about you! I love you Kokichi! You gotta tell me what's wrong so I can help you." He said, upset.

"I found you on the sidewalk with a knife in your hand, and blood on your Jacket! You weren't breathing and I nearly had a heart attack! Why did you do that?" He asked.

"I made it just in time and the doctors saved you. Any longer and then..." He trailed off his sentence.

"I-I'm sorry." I said with a shakey voice.

After a couple minutes of silence, the doctor came in and checked me out before letting me leave.

Shuichi paid the bill and we started walking home in silence.

It was 9:00 at night by the time we got home.

"Do you need my help changing you into your pajamas." Shuichi asked.

"Yeah, please help me." I said

Third person POV:

Shuichi changed Kokichi into his pajamas and carried him to their room.

He Laid him into their bed, and began to walk away to the bathroom. Before reaching the door, Kokichi grabbed Shuichi's arm.

"Please... Don't leave me. I want you to stay next to me... Please." Kokichi said.

Shuichi looked at him, but then smiled and nodded.

Shuichi got in be with Kokichi and hugged him gently.

"Please Kokichi... Don't ever do that again. I never want to see you like this."

"Ok..." I said

He gave me a kiss on my forehead and we both feel asleep.

Bonus!:

Kokichi tossed and turned in the bed, having a bad dream.

"S-Shuichi... Help me..." Kokichi mumbled.

He felt a pair of arms wrapped around him. He stopped tossing and turning and felt relaxed.

Shuichi patted his soft, purple hair and kissed his cheek.

"You'll never be alone again Kokichi... I promise." Shuichi said.

Both of them fell asleep happily.

Yeaaaaah! I finished this story in an hour! Again, I apologise for not posting. I didn't know to either do chapter 2 for my other story, or a chapter for this story. Anyways, Check out my other story if you didn't, I'll probably post the next chapter for that tommorow. I'm signing off and I'll see you tomorrow, boi!

Cassie word count: 1024