さん

"Jesus. Who does he think he is kicking us out of there as if he owns the place!" Donghyuck whined.

"Maybe he had a reason." Yangyang shrugged. "Maybe Xiaojun wasn't even there.. Wait so then that means he actually did rob it cuz he's not there anymore!" Donghyuck said as his eyes widened each second.

"Ah. No, he definitely was in there. I saw him through the window." Yangyang corrected him.

"Wait you saw him? Dang it why didn't you tell me?" The older pouted. "Couldn't. He closed the curtains quickly." Yangyang shrugged.

"Maybe he does live there after all..." Donghyuck muttered. "Wait but that's still doesn't explain why he went in from climbing a tree.." Donghyuck groaned.

"Well whatever. He's a strange person so.." Yangyang reminded him. "That's true. Oh well."

"Ah, I still have to go home and it's that way." The purple haired boy said as he pointed towards where they just walked from.

"Good luck dude. Don't die on me. See you tomorrow at school! Hopefully." Donghyuck said a bit too happily.

Yangyang sighed for the nth time as he saw Donghyuck's walking figure disappear from his sight.

He exhaled shakily as he started walking towards the way back home, which meant he had to go from the way they got here in the first place, which also meant he had to pass by that house again.

He reached the house and saw that the scary, tall, and beautiful guy wasn't there anymore. He looked up at the window where Xiaojun was and saw that it was open. But from the looks of it it looked like no one was in there.

So he just ignored the house and continued walking.

-

Me
jun helpppp T^T
i just got yelled by an ethereal human being

injun 🌼
hold on what
tf did yu do

Me
hey it wasn't just me 😔
it was donghyuck too

injun 🌼
oh jesus two idiots tgt

Me
r00d
anygays
hyuck said he saw that xiaojun kid sneak into a house and wanted to check it out with me

injun 🌼
okay i think i've heard enough
u guys are stupid

Me
wait no-
:((
Read 5:12 PM

Yangyang pouted to himself as he put his phone down on his bed. He put his head down on the mattress as well and closed his eyes.

"Shit wait no I have homework!" Yangyang yelled at himself and went to grab his backpack.

"Yangyanggggg!!" One of his brothers screeched right as he started doing his homework.

"What do you want." He groaned at the younger. "Ying took the tablet away from me! He won't give it back! He's hogging it and won't let me use it! Can you tell him to give it back to me! I had it first!!" His brother complained while stomping his feet on the floor angrily.

"Go tell mom about it I'm doing my homework." He shrugged the younger off. The boy pouted but walked out of the room anyways.

It was finally quiet. Until one of his sisters cries was heard through the whole house. Yangyang gripped his pencil in annoyance.