Chapter 20: Letters and Olympus

Hey guys, here is the next part, enjoy!.

I sat down in my office writing a letter to the president of Ovia, he was the only ruler younger then me. Over all there are two thousand planets and each have there own system that all obey me. I am the top dog, because my father was the creator, and when he was in power he used to be the king, or as people like to call him Chaos. After me there are the Kings or Presidents. After that there are the House of Commons, and The House of Lords, or in other places a Senate and the House of Representatives. And in others there were a group of people who ruled over the planet who were ruled by a king (A.K.A Olympus).

Dear Ryler,

One of my assassins will come to your planet after one of them is finished with their mission. They are all busy assassinating on other planets right now so I am sorry to inform you but you'll have to wait a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience. Skylex son of Chaos King of the Galaxy's.

Why doesn't any other planet have assassins, it would make my life a whole lot easier, I costs me at least three hours of paper work a day. Didn't they have theirown military at least. I looked down in my lap to see the next letter.

Dear Skylex,

I am sorry to hear that your father died, I was wondering if you could send an army down to earth. The Mist has failed, and people now realize that the monsters and we exist, and as useful as Hecate is she couldn't get it to work. They are going to kill us if this mist is not working soon. They are sending everything they have against us. Please help us. Zeus Lord and King of the Sky's.

I had to read the letter two or three times before it actually sunk in. Zeus wants me to help the gods.

 I stood up and created a portal. As much as I hated the gods I couldn’t let part of my fathers creation be destroyed. Before I left I changed my appearance. I looked about thirty with black hair and purple eyes and a twelve pack that no one would be able to see. To cap it all off I put on a million rubies tux. Lets just say I looked like the ruler of all.

I hopped in the portal and shot to Olympus. When I got there I was surprised by what I saw. There were battle plans everywhere, and it looked like all the demi-gods were living on Olympus too.

I spread open my wings and flew toward the throne room. I blasted open the doors and looked around. I saw all the gods looking over maps and drawing battle plans. I knew that they didn't want to kill the mortals that’s why they asked me here. I coughed twice.

Everyone turned around and saw me standing there in all my glory. “lord Skylex thank you for coming.” Zeus said as he swept into a low bow. Once everyone else saw him bow they fallowed his example. “Thank you for coming here lord Skylex, it is an honor to have you here on Olympus.” Artemis said, I didn't really know if it was an actual honor to her, because I knew of her hatred towards men.

I still remembered her reactions to men, after all she wanted to kill me. “Ill get started on it right away, it will only take me a minute to put the mist back up.” I raised my hands and chanted.

Ομίχλη ομίχλη ας υπάρχει ομίχλη μην αφήνετε Παραγγελία αλλάξετε τη σειρά αφήστε τα δημιουργήματα του χάους δεν αποτυγχάνουν ποτέ . Ομίχλη ομίχλη ας υπάρχει ομίχλη (Mist mist let there be mist don't let Order change the order let the creations of chaos never fail. Mist mist let there be mist [I know its lame but give me a break I couldn't think of anything]).

Pearly white swirls ejected from my hands and swam out of the room. I set up TV Screens so they could see what was happening. The mist was traveling through the world hitting every country. You could see everyone’s eye's glazing over. The demi-gods kept their site though, and a few mortals, but they were all children.

I changed the screen to what was happening right out of this building. The people were walking around confusedly wondering what they were doing there and why the military had rockets with some sort of bronze on them pointing towards the Shard a while ago Olympus transferred its self to England.

“Hermes,” I said, “Go out into London and give them a reasonable explanation like you normally do.” I said, and with that I opened a portal. I was right about to leave when I heard someone talk I turned around. “I'm sorry what did you say?” I asked. Zeus cleared his throat. “Thank you for helping once more, we are indebted to you.

“A lot of people are Zeus, have a nice day.” And with that I walked into the portal.