Chapter 17: The Diary, and the Kiss

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted I've been busy lately, but I don't want to give up writing. Its practically my life you know. When I'm at the computer I just let go. I feel like nothings wrong. Anyways sorry to boar you to tears! Here is the next part, please enjoy, and comment! One more thing everyone has a kid inside of them so never be afraid to let loss a little. I just felt like someone needed to read that. I forgot to tell you guys this but once I'm done with this story I'm going to write Zella's diary so be looking forward to that. The first chapter will be airing sometime next October. Well get ready for the story because it will be unforgettable! Oh yeah 1857 words new record!

() Zella talking to her self for example: Today I went to the zoo (Wow I cant believe I wrote that) the brackets aren't me there Zella. By!

Zella's POV:

I sat in my room and picked up my journal a lot had happened to me in the last year, I looked down at the crumpled pages and began to read.

Entry One Day One.

Today I was being held on trial for being the daughter of Kronos. It's not like I could choose who my father was. Besides I wanted to scream, your dads Kronos to! Unfortunately that would have had me fried faster then a bolt of lightning get the pun? (wow I thought did I really write that, who would read my journal?)

I looked around man I was going to be a fried chicken for sure. Then this voice started to echo around the area. Who was it? Dad? Than this guy stepped out of a shadow, who was he? I looked around, no one seamed to notice him. Suddenly Zeus roared in anger at something he said, what was it? I guess I was to busy talking to myself. He didn't even need to fight Zeus was up an down in an instant.

Wow he was soo cool. I wish I knew someone like him, or him. Someone who could save me from my predicament. Than he was gone, he took of into the air like a gazelle and he was gone. Just one moment later I felt my chains fall off me. I turned to look behind me and there he was standing tall and strong in the sunlight.

“Hurry, come with me before they notice your gone, I'm not going to hurt you. As soon as you touch me they won't be able to see you, you'll be invisible to the human eye like me. Now hurry and touch me,”

I was freaked out who was this being and why would he think that I trust him. “Zella, would you mind hopping in my arms so that your weight is balanced. I don't really feel like having my arm pop out of it's socket today.” I started to make arguments about how I had only just met him, and how I couldn't know if he was a mass murderer or not..., after pondering this for a while I jumped into his arms.

"Thank you," was all he said. And than he shot off into the sky. Once we were one hundred meters in the sky he decided to open a weird swirly thing. “Now don't be frightened,” he told me. “I'm just going to open a portal so that I can take you to see my father. He's the one who sent me here to collect you.”

What I thought to myself who was he and why did his father want me! Did I do something wrong? Then he jumped in to the portal. “Son did you bring her?” I heard the mans voice voice before I saw him, and he some how seamed familiar although I don't know why, I had never seen him before.He was sitting a throne looking poised in a black suit. Who was he? Well he was obvious the mysterious mans father, but that didn't really answer my question.

“As you can see I got her here without hurting her, would you mind if I went to the arena, I would like to start training with Luke as soon as possible.” He said sharply, who was this Luke? Where was I?

“You may go Skylex,” he said. Than he turned to me. “Zella how much do you know about Greek history?” he asked I didn't know if I should answer. But from being around him I felt that if I said a lie he would know.