Chapter 16: Lights Out, and a River of Tears

Hey guys sorry that I haven't posted in a while, its just that my family wanted to do a lot of family activities. Here is the next chapter, but a word of warning this chapter will be depressing. So if you don't like crying then you might want to skip this chapter. Spoilers will be at the end of this story. By,

Fangirl signing out.

When I looked into her room it was spotless! There was not a grain of dust to be seen. Thank goodness, I thought it would be a pigsty in here. Few I thought to my myself. But then something cropped up in my mind, why would she ask me to clean her room if it was spotless. Then I remembered something, every room had a bathroom. Ugh why me.

Than I heard a voice over the com “Hey Sky if you don't want to be my friend you can just leave the mess there. Great I had hoped that it would just be a tiny mess, but of course she had to tell me that I was a mess and I sounded like a pretty big one. I walked over to the bathroom door and slowly opened it. CREAK I looked inside oh boy this was the worst mess I had ever seen.

There was mold growing in the shower, the sinks were clogged and full of hair. And the floors looked like they were from the 19th century. “Oh and one more thing remember the rules for detention in Harry Potter? Well if you don't I'll remind you; you are not to use your powers everything has to be a full body workout. I hoped you enjoyed the gift I gave you. Have fun.” "I hate you!" I shouted but by the time I said it, she had already departed. "Poo you," I whispered.

I suppose I should explain the com's. Well a while ago Chaos got really tiered of sending birds around the palace, because there would be bird droppings everywhere. So he set up a com system that uses his energy to power them.

I decided to start with the shower first. I reached under the sink and grabbed cleaning solution. Well I'm going to be here for a while, I decided to use my powers to connect to Chaos air. The hottest radio on the planet. They were playing one of my favorite songs from 2000 years ago it was a song by an artiest called Lorde. Called Yellow Flicker Beat I was listening to the chorus and bobbing my head to the beat

“This is the start of how it all ends, They used to shout my name, now they whisper it, I’m speeding up and this is the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart. We're at the start, the colours disappear, I never watch the stars, there’s so much down here, So I just try to keep up with the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart.

I always love listening to the songs that have a normal beat and then they pick up the beat for the chorus, because it reminds me that even though I go through the pains of life I can push through them to a big crescendo. I had just finished the tub and making it squeaky clean when the radio sputtered out. How could it do that? I thought to myself, everything on the planet Chaos was derectly liked to my father in some way.

And then it hit me like a base ball my father I rushed out of my room as fast as I could. I needed to create a portal. Take me to where my father is. I told the portal. It opened and I jumped inside. When I got out I saw my dad on the ground.

“Dad!” I yelled. “Dad whats wrong? Are you okay? What happened?” I looked at him to see a reacton, but none came. “Dad come back to me!” I'm right here, don't leave on me I still have so much to learn.” I had tears streaming down my face. “DAD!” I leaned forward to feel for a pulse. None came. “no, No, NOOO!”

Why did this happen to him he was a good person. He was kind, generous, and thoughtful. Why would he die? Better yet how did he die? Then I recalled a conversation we had a couple of days ago.

“Percy you have to stay strong, something is going to happen soon and it will rock your world. I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart.” I looked at him wondering what he was talking about. “Dad nothing will be able to shake me up that much, but if it does end up happening than I'll go right to you and tell you that you were right. But honestly what could scare me that much?”

At the time I thought that he was just talking nonsense, yet here I was in his room laying down next to him crying wishing that he was here to comfort me. I suddenly felt a surge of power course through my veins it was his power transferring over to me. I was the knew Chaos. But I could never take that title, that title belonged to my father and him only, I would be the new guardian of the galaxy's the new friend and king, but I would never take my fathers title of Chaos.

That night my siblings and I mourned for the loss of our father. Although I knew him the least I felt like I loved him the most, he was the one who saved me from captivity, who saved me from the gods. I always thought that he would be my father forever, or at the very least for more centuries. I gave a speech the night to the Planet.

“My dear citizens, like me, meany of you were rescued from your lives to live here under the gracious rule of Chaos my loving father. As you know the power went out for an hour. I unfortunately have to announce that my father Chaos is dead. There were outbreaks all throughout the court yard and most likely media. We still do not know what killed him, but I swear on my life that I will find out who did this and kill him personally.”

I had to stop breathing for thirty seconds because I didn't want to appear weak in front of my people. “And so with great sadness, I will take up the crown and humbly serve you all I will be your guider but not your king, I will be fair and just, I will not be wicked to those who are not deserving. Finally when I take the throne do not call me Chaos, you may call me your father, brother, or friend. But please for the peace of our planet do not call me Chaos, That is all thank you.”

I heard the reporters trying to get more information but I just turned my back on the crowed and walked through the doors. “Sky,” I heard a soft voice full of sadness and compassion. “What do you want?” I asked sharply. “I wanted to tell you that I'm here for you whenever you need a shoulder to cry on.” she was so angelic I wanted to hold her in my arms and protect her from all the evil in the world.

“Sky,” she tried once more. “I want you to come to me if you need help, please don't keep your emotions locked up, I don't want you turning into a hermit,” she tried her hand a a joke, Skylex cracked a smile to make her feel better. Yet it did nothing to his mood.

“Zella I don't know what to do, my fathers gone and I have new powers, all the powers in the known Universes and I have no one to train me. I feel like I'm all alone floating I a world that doesn't seem like mine. How could all this happen to me why couldn't it happen to someone else?” I was shrieking. I didn't want to do this all on my own, but who would help me?

“Sky,” Zella said sharply, it was her turn to be harsh. “You need someone to help you through this. Look all of your friends are willing to help you all you need to do is trust in them, that they'll give you the help you need. I'm willing to help you. Since we both have the same powers I can rub off on you and you like wise. I don't want you to leave this world, your father died so don't try to give your life too. We need a strong leader like you, and I need you too. Over the past while I have grown close to you, and I don't want to see you leave until your time is here.” Right then I wanted to kiss her and make her mine, sadly it would probably freak her out.

Here are the spoilers. Percy is cleaning the washroom when the power goes out. (Chaos controls the power through him so when the power went out Percy knew something was wrong.) Anyways Percy finds Chaos dead. Percy than hold a Press conference. After talking to Zella a bit Percy admits to himself that he likes her.