Chapter 5: The Unexpected...

Hey guys I am so sorry for not posting! The other day I was emersed in Rainbow Rowlls Fangirl book when I remembered that I also had people reading me waiting for a nother part of an exciting tale. I hope you enjoy this because I had a fabulous time writing it. Yours sinserly,

Fangirl8090 Love you guy!

That night I was tossing in my bed, I didn't really know what got in to me, but one thing was for sure I couldn't fall asleep. I sat up in my bed thinking of her, “I wish she was mine,” I whispered softly.

For the next few weeks I avoided Parill and started to train with Luke, I had to admit he was good, maybe I thought maybe better then me. But of course that wasn't true, I had the powers of Chaos but if I didn't maybe he would have been better then me.

Last week I talked to my Father and asked him why Poseidon trident had shone above my head even though I wasn't his son at first he didn't answer me, but then he replied by saying something that confused me. “Son when someone comes back from the void its sort of like being born again, when you came back from there you came back as Poseidon's son.” “Does that make sense.”

So from what I gathered the void was kind of like the trials you can go through in Elysium to reach the the Isles of the Blest. That gave me something to mull over instead of thinking about how I wished that I could be with Parill. One of the most memorable quotes that I could remember was this, “The best was to get ride of something or forget it, was to forget it I tried for awhile to forget about her but the problem was I couldn't every time I tried her face kept on popping back in to my mind. It was like trying to forget how to use my powers, it was impossible!

While pondering through all this information that I had recently gathered Luke found a weak spot and stabbed. I was flabbergasted I had never lost to him, sure he was amazing but no one besides Parill had actually won.

“Good match Luke you have well exceeded my expectations,” I said to him. “Thanks Skylex, that means a lot coming from you, you have been a great friend to me these many years and I have thoroughly enjoyed you friendship.” “Your welcome glad to be of service,” I dramatically said sweeping into a low bow. “As much as I loved hanging out with you Luke I have to check on a few things,” I said as I saw Parill walking into the training room. “We'll talk later right?” Luke questioned.

I knew what he was thinking even without my telepathic powers. He wanted to talk about what happened between me and Parill. Everyone had asked me what was wrong they could tell we had a falling out but they didn't really know what happened. What confused everyone the most was that Parill wanted to talk to me and not shove me away like she would have with anyone else, but we were to close for that practically family. And oh how I wished that I could marry her and make her family, or at least date her.

Unfortunatly, I knew that I couldn't because she was with Morin and I couldn't just break them apart, that would ruen her. The only thing worse then seeing her with another boy would be seeing her unhappy or sad. I ran to my room still thinking about her. I tried everythig I could think of in the last couple of nights trying to get her out of my head.

I tried playing Halo, and watching Horror movies but that didn't work. For a while I tried cutting my self but I still had the curse and I was still the son of Chaos so I couldn't hurt my self with a knife, arrow, sword... they all just bounced off of my skin, and it didn't even leave a bruise. "AGHHH" I screamed I just wanted to die then, kill my self or something of that sort.

Suddenly alarms started blarring all throughout the castle, and that could only mean one thing. Someone had broken in and they were on the move.