Prologue

Getting into Med school was hard enough but what happens what Alexandra lands herself into a fortune for a life time along with the best resident program she could ever dream of. Struggling to leave her past behind and being new to everything around her. She finds herself in a more tangled mess with not only the hottest Attending in the Surgical unit but also a person who is persistent on knowing Alex, leaving no stone unturned. Adding some mixed signals and the devotion to their work, they embark onto a journey that not only becomes sweaty and steamy but also dark and mysterious.

"We shouldn't be doing this", I whispered. 

Keeping his head in the crook of my neck he hummed, "We shouldn't". Neither of us made any attempt to tear ourselves apart from each other. 

"You're an attending", I added breathlessly making him kiss my neck, I almost moaned. "I know love, I know". His reply almost made my knees buckle. Luckily he had me secure in his arms. 

"You don't know me Mark", I said gathering all my will and pushed on his chest. This seemed to work as he leaned back and gazed in my eyes. Searching my face he sighed, "And you won't let me."

I bent my head in shame and some what guilt and said "No".

Pushing on the walls on either side of my head, he turned walking away. Mustering up the courage to make a decision that I would be 110% regretting in the future, I followed him up the stairs and stopped a step above him.

Confusion crossed his features but it soon turned to shock as I pushed him against the walls and kissed him with everything I had. Breaking the kiss abruptly, I pressed a wet kiss to his neck where I could feel his carotid pulse and ran up stairs. Leaving my very baffled attending in the middle of the stairs. 

Hi lovelies! 

I hope you like this story. Positive criticism is welcomed, tell me what you think and  make sure to like, comment and vote!

All rights reserved. 

Pictures aren't my own, you can thank pinterest for that!