That's all that happened for now.

"Sora-yah!!"

Sora snapped out of the thoughts when she heard a familiar voice shout from behind.Now he is not actually calling her magically in front of her ear,he is actually calling from behind her.

Sora prepared herself and turned around.There she saw the love of her life running towards her.He looked really handsome.Sora wanted to put on an annoyed expression because he was late but she couldn't because she hasn't seen him in awhile and she has been missing him a lot.

He ran to her as quickly as he could and sat down in front of her and took her in his embrace immediately.He also missed her like crazy.They could feel each other's longing in the hug.

After they finally pulled away from the hug,they looked at each other.

Sora looked so gorgeous with her long lacy white dress and half up and half down hair.Her eyes were sparkling with happiness.

Taehyung looked really handsome with his usual fancy white clothing and fancy jewelry.His bluish grey eyes were  sparking with happiness as well.

Oh..another thing that happened was that the night all the angels and souls prayed so wholeheartedly to lift the curse off of Taehyung and to take away his punishment the deity actually listened to their request.He turned Taehyung into an angel like he was before.His eyes were no longer purple.He was no longer a fallen angel.That was a big win for heaven because it happened because of everyone's contribution.Taehyung was really happy about it.

Sora and Taehyung grew more and more fond of each other.No matter how different they were from one another they can't live without each other now.

Sora portrayed an annoyed expression.She frowned and looked away from Taehyung no matter how hard it was,"You are late..like usual."

Taehyung smiled,"I'm sorry,dear.I was once again stuck with work."

Sora sighed loudly,"Of course,you are the 'shield of heaven' after all!"

Taehyung understood that this time Sora was really angry at him.He slowly put his arms around her,"I'm really sorry,love."

Sora sighed,"You are so busy these days,I rarely get to see your face.We only talk magically but that's not enough for me!"

"That's why i told you to become the magician of the palace.But you didn't.I'm still salty about it."

"You know why I didn't want to leave the academy."

"I do..but still..whatever..how are your students?They aren't annoying you,are they?"Taehyung asked.

"No,Taehyung.Not Every Angel is a rebel like you.Or else I would go crazy,"Sora said and chuckled.

Taehyung also did,"They wouldn't ever be like me even if they wanted to be."

Taehyung is right.Not everyone can pick a fight with the king of hell just to have fun.No one can do anything like him.

Both of them fell into silence while Sora rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped her arm around her.They both looked at the sparkling river.