Chapter 1: The Jolly Rodger

Sophia's P.O.V.

I love feeling the nice cold breeze against my skin. The saltiness in the air, it never felt so good. I love riding on my father's ship, the Jolly Rodger. Yes, I know, my father is Killian Jones or otherwise known as Hook. My mother is Milah, but she was murdered by the dark one.

Ever since my mother's death, sailing and being a pirate have never been the same. My father is always looking for a way to seek revenge on the dark one, or he is just drinking away his sorrows with the crew. He lets me do and go anywhere and anything I want. Most of the time he just ignores me. I feel like he doesn't even care about me anymore. I keep telling myself that I should just run away at the next port we stop at but, I never can.

Whenever my father is drunk, which is at least 3 hours a day, he is always babbling about a place called Neverland. I have never been there but, it sounds fun. A place where you never grow up, and always having fun. I have been everywhere in the Enchanted Forest and I have been to some other realms like Wonderland and Oz, but never Neverland. Maybe I could ask my father about it, he seems to have been everywhere.

"SOPHIA!", yells my father.

"Yes, father?"I say, looking at him.

"Go to your room."

"Yes father," I say looking down at my feet as they carry me to my room.

I get down from where I was standing, and go under the deck to my room. It has a queen sized bed in the center of the room that is up against the back wall. It has a dark red duvet, and cream colored pillows to match the lace-like pattern on the duvet. I have a dark brown wooden desk on the other side of the room where I keep all my maps and sketches of the places I've been. Next to that, I have my mahogany wardrobe. Most of my clothes are black tight pants, cream or white loose fit blouses, some corsets, and boots. In one of my drawers in the desk, I keep some of my weapons, like small and big knives, swords, and a bow and arrows.

I go over to my bed and flop down onto it.

"Ugh, God. I hate him."

I hear someone's footsteps coming down the hall, and then a knock on my door.

"Come in," I murmur.

In walks my father wearing all black, but a little bit of red here and there on the patterns of his clothing.

"Sophia, I have some important news," he says as he takes a swig of his drink in a flask.

"Yes, what is it?" I say annoyed.

"We are going to go to a new realm tomorrow."

"Really! Where!" I ask excitedly

"Neverland." he says.

I gasp and say," Neverland!

Why? You hate that place."

"Because I have some unfinished business. It's going to be a big day tomorrow."

And with that he got up and walked out of my room. I got up and started to get ready for bed. This is the nicest he's been to me in so long, I wonder why. After I am all done getting ready, I get in bed and try to fall asleep. Neverland. Finally a new realm, and a new adventure.

A/N
Hey guys this is my first story so please comment and vote. Also, if you have any suggestions, please tell me.
-s