"Don't pretend to care Pan. I know you don't," she says.
"But I do..." he whispers.
Sophia Jones is the daughter of Killian Jones and Milah. She has been a pirate all her life and she loves it. But, when she sees Rumpelstiltskin rip out her mother's heart and crush it, being a pirate would never be the same. After her mother's death, her father would always be looking for revenge on Rumpelstiltskin or getting terribly drunk with his crew. He would let Sophia go out and do what ever she wanted. Sophia thought he did not care for her any more. So, when they were in Neverland, she decides to run away. She meets the one and only, Peter Pan. Will Sophia like Neverland better than her pirate life or will she want to go back? Will she make friends with the lost boys or will they treat her like an outsider? Will she fall for Peter Pan or will she see the monster he really is? To find out you have to read Neverland's Lovers.
DISCLAIMER I ONLY OWN MY IDEAS AND SOPHIA JONES
- Chapter 1: The Jolly Rodger
- Chapter 2: The Little Bowl
- Chapter 3: The Devil Himself
- Chapter 4: Finally A Lost Girl
- Chapter 5: Training To Win
- Chapter 6: Water Falling Down
- Chapter 7: Plunge
- Chapter 8: Side by Side
- Chapter 9: Close the Space
- Chapter 10: Another Piece
- Chapter 11: Rules to be Broken
- Chapter 12: Punch. Throw. Cry.
- Chapter 13: Falling Red and Tears
- Chapter 14: Night Time Smiles
- REINTRODUCTION TO CHARACTERS
- New Editor
- Chapter 15: Forest Green Eyes