♯ MOTHERLAND.

𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ‧₊ ━━━━ ❀

HELLO WATTPADDERS AND to start off, thank you so much for clicking on this book. It might be a bit different from the content you're usually seeing on Wattpad and you might be a little bit confused, but don't worry, because I'm here to explain it to you.

I've grown up in Denmark, which is located in Northern Europe, more specifically Scandinavia. As much as I have always loved history, I have realized something; the only time any non-White history is even mentioned is when Whites are related. It made me thinking, could this actually do some damage to how we see the world? Could it actually make us less likely to dive in  in different cultures? That's how my project, MOTHERLAND, was born.

In this book I will tell the history of ALL countries. Of course, I will not be able to mention everything and that's is not my intention either. My intention is to tell the most important events, people and history to make others interested in the culture, so they can dive deeper into it.

The name MOTHERLAND, comes from one of the various meanings of the word AFRICA, where the human species started.

𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ‧₊ ━━━━ ❀

IN ORDER TO make everything much more organized, each chapters will be departed into categories. They are PERIODS IN HISTORY, WAR AND TERRITORY, IMPORTANT PEOPLE and ADDITIONAL NOTES.

𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 ‧₊ ━━━━ ❀

AS IT IS impossible for me to be native in every country in the world, I cannot tell the history of the nation one hundred and ten percent perfect. That's why, I need help. To help (when I reach your country), you will help me plan the chapter and what is important to add.

To sign up to help, please write the name you would like me to address you as and which country you is from and would like to help with, in the comments (under this section). Remember, I can NEVER get too much help. I promise, this won't take much of your time and you won't need to research anything. The only thing to need to share is your existing knowledge about your country and history.

To start off and get attention to a project, I feel is EXTREMELY important for people to read, I have tagged the users I follow. If you didn't wish to get tagged, I sincerely apologize. jupiterrial , alderaans , remuslupout , shangchis , mandalorians , silksenses , UNDULIS , soulofstaars , thisisprab , skytwea , chuuniichan , dazzIers , MlYUKlS , sngsterscure , findtheforce , poesdamerons- , vioIentsheart , kenoobi , jcpiters , captainsmarveI , shezzaspeare , veIvetdiors , choisminho , YUKIMVRA , LlLIUMS , artificixl , GAYHORRORS

Please, please, please tag as many people as possible in the comments (under this section). It is CRUCIAL for the project, that it gets a lot of attention.

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 ‧₊ ━━━━ ❀

I HAVE WORKED on this project since what, May? I am so proud to see it finally posted. I'm also kind of interested in how it will go? It will probably be a lot of work for me to do it alone, because let's be honest, I have a life.

I would just like to thank anyone who wish to help on advance!