The shot

You see Michael fall you cry feeling guilty and a flutter in your heart "oh my god please no". Anthony grabs your arm you look at him "please come home with me I've changed I don't know what to do without you please please please listen to me". Anthony says crying. 

You slap him "why should I go with you, you cheated on me, you abused me, you get mad over something stupid so no, oh and you can go to hell". You say angrily.

You turn around you pull your arm away from him you lean down on your knees and you see if Michael is hurt "I'm sorry are you ok"? Michael strokes your face and says grunting in pain "I'm fine". Electricity goes through your body when Michael touches your face and your heart warms up you daydream until Anthony grabs you and kisses you "please believe me I've changed". Anthony hugs you and cries.

Michael gets up and says mad "Stop touching her and (Y/n) let's go I need you to come with me". "Please let go of me". Anthony hugs you tighter you get mad and push him away then you smile and walk away from Anthony "Michael come on". Daniel says putting Michael's arm around him and takes him into the car, you get in and treats his wound Michael stares at you and asks "why didn't you leave with him you could've had your old life back"?

You say staring at him "he's on a job here in Italy my house is all the way in a different part of Italy how would I go back". He smiles at you and says "in my private jet how do you think you got here in the first place".

"Well even if I wanted to go I would still choose here it's better here than there". You said staring at him he stares at you he grabs your hand "you must be tired lay down and sleep". He says sweetly.

You smile you pull your hand away slowly you start to sit in your seat but Michael grabs your arm and says "the seats are uncomfortable sleep on me". You say "no I'm fine". He says looking at me sadly "please". I say in frustration "but your wound". He says "you won't hurt me it's fine". You get up from your seat you sit next to him you lay your head on his shoulder and you fall asleep. He stares at you sleeping he gives you a kiss on your forehead you pull your brows together feeling warmth in your heart and it pounding he smiles at you on the way there. 8 hours later you hear screaming.

You sit up and get out of bed and walks out you hear Michael yell "NON SE NE ANDA"! Translation: She's not leaving. You hear another voice yell "NON SAI COSA HAI FATTO HAI CAUSATO UNA GUERRA CON L'ALTRA FAMIGLIA ITALIANA"! Translation: You don't know what you done you cause a war with the other Italian family. You step out and says "sorry for whatever I did". Michael looks at you and says " it's not your fault that Anthony showed up and sorry if we woke you, you haven't met him this was my father's friend Romeo".

You stare at him angrily "what do you want"? Romeo asks snarkly. You scoff and says "excuse me". Romeo says "you caused a war and now we have to put up with it". You say angrily "YOU THINK IT'S MY FAULT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DONE TO ME I WAS SCARED WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO STAY THERE AND LET HIM TAKE ME HE'S STRONGER THAN HE LOOKS PLUS HE FUCKING THREATENED ME"!

Then you walk away Michael follows you "(Y/n) where you going"? He said. You turn around and yells "LEAVE ME ALONE"! Next thing you know you slip and land in the 10 foot pool you struggle in the water Michael jumps in he grabs you and you both get to the surface. I yell "DONT TOUCH ME"! He pulls me to the side of the pool and pushes me against it looking at me "stop being stubborn and listen to me".

You look at him and says "why should I hell just kill me at least I know I'm better off dead". His grip on my shoulders tighten he yells "YOUR NOT BETTER OFF DEAD PLEASE DONT SAY THAT"! I see hurt in his eyes I nod and says "sorry". He puts his forehead on mine and says "you don't understand how much value you are too me". I ask with my heart pounding and frozen "what do you mean"? He loosens his grip on me and says "I went crazy looking for you because of how I felt and now since your here I can't stop going crazy".

I feel sick and says "mi- mi-mi-mi-michael my he-he-he-head". He looks at my head and says "you must've hit it there's a bump". You get weak and pass out against his chest Michael quickly grabs you and gets you out he takes you to your room and carries you in the bathroom he undresses you then he gets you back up he gets you in the bed he gets in with you naked 5 hours later you wake up and see Michael staring at you "I'm sorry that happened are you ok"?

You shake your head yes and asks "why did you save me if I caused a commotion with the other family or whatever I did because it still isn't clear with me"? He smiles and says "your the only person that can control me and if I lose you I lose myself". You stare at him and asks "so if I said kiss me you would do it".

He smiles and says "yes why do you want me to"? You think about it and you kiss him then he kisses you back he gets on top of you and asks "can we go to the next stage"? You grab him and whisper in his ear "I want you so do whatever you want to me". He stares at you and grabs your body you stare at him and says to yourself "why do I feel this way for him is it because he's different"? You snap out of it when he kisses you, you kiss him back then he puts his hand on your leg and grips it firmly.

You let out a moan he starts kissing your neck then your chest he goes to your stomach and kisses it he then goes further down and starts putting his tongue in you, you grab the sheets and starts moaning he puts his tongue deeper in you, you arch your back up you roll your eyes in the back of your head. He rubs your clit while his tongue goes in and out you moan louder your back arching more. You then climax you moan very loudly he covers your mouth while eating you out.

He gets done he looks up at you letting go of your mouth you look at him he asks "you ok"? You shake your head yes you say "I want you but your wound I don't wanna hurt you". He kisses you then looks at you he says "nonsense I might hurt you though". You smile and asks "what you waiting for"? He gets in between your legs he goes inside of you he looks at you, you look at him he goes in and out slowly.

You bite down on your lip he goes faster and deeper into you, you wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer to your body he goes even faster you moan loudly you let go of him he puts his hands beside you and goes in all the way you moan louder he puts his hands on the bed rails he grips them firmly and pounds into you.

You moan loudly his knuckles go white he continues to pounds you, your back arches feeling your breasts against his and the warmth of his body makes you close your eyes moaning. He let's go of the bed rails he sits up grabbing your legs putting them together against his chest and he pounds your G-spot you scream in pleasure you climax. He keeps pounding you G'spot and you scream louder in pleasure you then feel warm liquid inside of you, he pulls out . 

You see Michael roll over to the side of you, you look at the ceiling thinking and replaying everything that happened Michael looks at you and asks "you ok"? You look at him feeling amazed and says "yeah I'm ok is your wound alright". He looks down at it and says "yeah it's fine". He gets out of bed you ask "where you going"?

He goes over to you and picks you up he wrap your legs around him you ask "what you doing"? He kisses you, you two have sex four more times then you fall asleep on him not knowing where you are at being so dark he then holds you on him and he falls asleep as well.