Chapter 3

Day 2-

Dear Minho,

I had fun today we were able to go to the museum I've been wanting to go to all year.

It was cool looking at all the dinosaur bones. I wonder what life is like when it's over.

After we spent time walking around and you pushing me we rested and ate some of the lunch you packed. You had made some kimchi and brought some meat dumplings with you. I love meat and you know it well. We ate and talked for almost the rest of the time. Before we knew it half the day was gone and it was time to go.

It's weird because I feel like whenever I talk to you the world stops and I see no one but you with me. No one else matters when I'm with you.

We were supposed to go home but you insisted we made one last stop.

"Let's go play for a while!" You said driving past our house.

I nodded with a smile.

I could feel the butterflies as we sat in the car looking outside while drinking hot cocoa. It was quiet and warm.

It was relaxing just sitting there.

That's when I knew I had to tell you, but I'm a coward.

You looked at me with glistening eyes and a smile.

"I love you Taemin," it broke my heart hearing you say those words to me.

"I love you t-too," I stuttered trying to hide my pain and you thought I was cold.

You grabbed my hands blowing warm air on them while you looked into my eyes.

We kissed.

I don't remember how it started or who started it or how we ended up in the backseats of the car.

All I can remember is your lips moving with mine as we lay in the backseat.

You laid on top of me as I wrapped my arms around you neck indulged in the kiss.

Clothes were shed.

Breathing became rapid.

Hands traveled.

Sweat dripped.

And windows fogged up.

Time passed and we laid together with our hands interlocked still nude but covered in the blanket we kept in the car during winter.

I just listened to your heart beat as you rested your head on mine.

"I can hear your heart hyung." I said drawing a heart over the pulse on your chest.

"It's beating fast isn't it." You said kissing my head.

I nodded.

"It only happens when I'm with you Minnie." I could hear how nervous you were through your voice.

I looked up and kissed you again.

It was slow and passionate.

Hot and sweet.

Yet I could taste the bitterness.

I wish I told you today, but you were happy and I love when you're smiling at me all happy.

It was already dark and late so we dressed and left back home.

I was sitting watching tv when you suddenly stood up turning it off and turning on music on your phone like every other night when we were going to head off to bed. You loved having calm slow music play as we laid in bed.