Chapter 1

It was a usual Saturday morning when I would wake up rolling onto my side to see Minho.

My love.

My besfriend.

He's helped me almost all my life.

You see when I was 13 I got hit by a car and it has paralyzed my legs from waist down. He took me in like the best friend he was. I'm 21 now and Minho is 23. It's been 9 years since then.

"Morning Minnie~" Minho spoke in his deep tired voice

He pulls me to his warmth ruffling my hair with one hand and holding my waist with the other.

"Morning hyung." I reply I snuggle my head into his neck.

"Ready to get up?" He asks after a while.

I shake my head.

"I just want to lay here with you a little longer." I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him tighter.

"Minnie you gotta get up it's almost time for your rehabilitation session-"

"Screw those I want to just lay with you!"

"Minnie..."

My eyes fill with tears.

"How are you going to get better if you don't go?"

He rubs my head.

"I know but I just-"

I begin to cry.

He holds me in his arms and doesn't move.

"Minnie what is it you want to do when you can finally feel your legs?"

I wipe my tears and look up at him.

"I w-want to dance hyung. I wanna be a dancer and perform in the biggest stage in Korea." I explain as Minho picks me up putting me on my wheelchair.

As he dresses me and he gets ready we talk of all the different dance moves I used to do when we were kids.

It's always been my dream to become a professional dancer.

"Okay Minnie and I will watch you and cheer you on!" Minho gives me a smile and holds my hand tightly.

Kissing my forehead we head to the kitchen to eat.

I eat quickly like usual and wait for Minho to finish.

As soon as he does we head out the door and to the rehab center.

We spend 3 hours there doing stupid things that I know won't help anything, but I go along with it sincr I know it makes hyung happy.

I love seeing his bright smile.

I have always loved Minho more than anyone or anything. I want to be with him forever.

He is the person who holds my heart. He is my one true love.

But he doesn't know and I'm afraid that if he finds out then he will want to leave me.

I cannot tell him my feelings.

We head out to my favorite raman place to fill our stomachs.

"Wahhh so yummy!" I saw as the hot noodles go down my throat and wamr up my stomach.

"Such a perfect day for raman. It's snowing and cold outside, but our bellies will be oh so warm!" Minho says drinking some of the raman broth.

I look up to ask him a question when he stops me.

"Minnie you got a little on your cheek haha." He points but I can't see it.

"Where hyung?" I ask.

"Hold on I got it." Minho gets up and walks to my seat and with his thumb he cleans the soup off my cheek then licks his thumb.

My cheeks feel hot from getting all nervous.

I shuffle in my seat to not seem too awkward.

My hair falls to my face and Minho uses his palm to push it away.

"You're so cute Minnie!" Minho says smiling big and then sits back on his chair.

My heart feels like it skipped a beat.

Does he know?! Is that why he is making feel like this?!

No he couldn't! He wouldn't!

I shake my head and continue eating my raman.

"Hey Minnie you want to go somewhere fun?" Minho gets up putting money on the table and begins to roll me out to the car.

"Huh?! Where hyung?" I get excited.

We haven't gone out much since the weather has been bad and Hyung had college exams.

He said he wants to be a doctor so he can help kids like me.

He's such a sweet person which is also why I'm in love with him.

"It's a secret!" He says putting on my seatbelt and a blindfold on my eyes.

I smile at him and nod.

He starts the car and we drive off.

"I'm nervous hyung!" I say feeling queasy.

"It'll all be okay Minnie you're going to love it!" He reassures me by rubbing my leg with his hand and holding onto it for the rest of the long drive.

"Okay we're here, but don't take off the blind fold until I say so!" Minho says taking me from the car seat onto my wheelchair.

I nod again and giggle a little.

He pushes me towards the sound of water.

I feel a little confused then Minho speaks.

"Okay take it off now!"

I unveil my eyes and see the beautiful ocean.

My eyes water and I look up at Minho.

"You okay?! What's wrong?!" He runs quickly to me and wipes away my tears.

His face full of worry.

"I'm fine hyung... it's just so beautiful. I've always wanted to go to the beach." I say between sobs.

"Aigo Minnie." Minho hugs me tightly.

I hold onto his neck and cry harder.

He begins to weep also.

*TO BE CONTINUED*