Chapter 1

Third person PoV:

Dabi was sat in the corner of a white room. There were cameras in the corners, watching his every move.

He had just been caught by the heroes and taken somewhere. Dabi had been unconscious when they brought him here.

-

Dabi was running from the heroes and police. He had been caught when he set a building on fire.

The heroes had ice quirks, water quirks and other quirks that could put out his fire.

The police also had buckets of water.

Dabi lit his arm on fire and shot a wave of blue flames at some heroes.

The fire quickly went out since they used their quirks.

"Stand down, villain!" One of the heroes shouted.

"No! I won't stand down!" Dabi shouted. He ran behind some police and shot his fire at them.

He knew he had hit some of them when he heard them scream in pain.

Just as Dabi was about to attack again, he felt a prick on his neck.

"W-What.." He looked around and right before he fell to the ground he saw someone with a tranquilizer gun.

Dabi was still somewhat conscious when they were restraining him. He tried to use his quirk or move but couldn't.

He eventually fell unconscious as they put him into the back of a van.

-

Dabi had his knees pulled up to his chest. He had been quiet ever since he woke up.

A few heroes and guards were in the other room, watching Dabi from the security cameras.

"He is acting a lot more different then I thought he would." One of the heroes said.

"I expected him to start trying to use his quirk or break out once he woke up." Another hero said.

After awhile of the heroes talking, one of them asked. "How will we find out who his real identity is?'

"We could try getting some of his dna." One of the heroes suggested.

"He will probably put up a fight.. It will be difficult." Another hero said.

As the heroes kept talking, Dabi just stayed sat in the corner of the other room.

___

A while later Aizawa, Eraserhead, walked into the room Dabi was in.

Dabi immediatly looked over at Aizawa but didn't say anything.

"Why are you just sat in the corner?" Aizawa asked.

Dabi just shrugged his shoulders. Two police officers walked in, they had guns and had heavy armour, Dabi froze.

"We are going to ask you some questions. Follow us." Aizawa said.

Dabi stood up and walked over to Aizawa cautiously.

Dabi had quirk cancelling cuffs on so if he tried to use his quirk it wouldn't work.

___

Dabi was now sat in a room with a metal table infront of him.

Detective Tsukauchi walked in with Eraserhead and they sat down infront of Dabi.

"Okay, Dabi we are going to ask you some questions. Please answer truthfully." Tsukauchi said and placed down a file on the table.