CHAPTER 1: Dinner

"Harry! Harry! Right minus two points from Gryffindor!" At last Snapes shouting broke Harry out of his trance, he groaned "what did I even do, ugh" he glanced over to the glossy haired boy he was staring at before and turned away abruptly when he noticed the other boy smirking at him. Malfoy turned away and continued to laugh along with his friends when he saw Harry's face glow red with embarrassment. He smiled to himself while thinking about the scruffy boy, he had liked him for years but knew he couldn't tell anyone because that would ruin his whole reputation, he was supposed to hate the boy. His father had raised him that way and he knew, sure as hell, his friends and well... everyone would look at him different if they knew he liked Harry. Draco has known he was bi since first year but had only ever told his mother, she was pretty much the only person he trusted, he knew he could never tell his father because Lucius was very traditional and the young Malfoy knew his father wouldn't accept him.

It was dinner time and Harry just finished his roast when Hermione came hurrying in. "Where the bloody hell were you!" Ron said rather loudly with a mouthful of food, "I was studying and close your mouth when you eat, it's horrible" Ron rolled his eyes "so Harry what's going on with you, you've been well out of it lately" Harry shoved the few remaining peas round his plate " mmm... just been thinking" Hermione and Ron looked at each other, they knew something was up but they had no clue what it was. "Harry you know you can tell us anything, we won't judge you, we promise" Harry sighed "yeah I know hermione" he didn't feel like being questioned right now, he had enough on his mind. He got up quickly, dropping his fork on his plate causing a crash and looks from all the people surrounding, then he ran out of the great hall, tears starting to form in his eyes. Hermione went to follow him but Ron told her it was better to give him some space.

Draco had seen the fragile boys conversation and had seen him run out. He was worried. He had noticed Harry had been different lately. "I gotta go" He walked speedily out the hall to find Harry.

WRITERS NOTE:
Hii, so this is my first book so it might be quite shit but I'm gonna try and write a good one, lol,
I don't really have a plan so it might take a bit longer to publish, so sorry about that, also if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me, I would love them!
Tysm xx