Epilogue

"Enzo, Ezio could you please come down here and put on your shoes." Alexis called out to her twin boys.

"Calm down babe, it's very early we won't be late." Luca told his wife.

After giving birth to the twins, Alexis and Luca got married. Today was Sierra's wedding day and Alexis didn't even want to be a tad bit late as she was needed over at Sierra's to get ready for the small intimate wedding they were going to have with their close friends and family. But as always the twins decided to act up.

Four years had passed since the terrible incident at the cabin. Sierra had gone through so much in order to get to where she was right now. The journey was a hard one, the bullet in her thigh had gone pass the skin and was found in her bones, it was successfully removed but she had a risk of not walking again for life.

But she overcame it and went to therapy and she could walk by herself without the help of wheelchairs and crutches again. Today was one of the happiest moments in her life, she was done with the hospital and was moving forward to having her own family with the man of her dreams. And no one was more excited than her sister Alexis, feeling guilt for everything that happened four years ago. But she decided to leave that feeling behind and match on also with life that had given her two beautiful sons and a wonderful husband.

                         *******
The wedding preparations were going smoothly, Gabriel was over at his apartment here in New York, he had moved permanently from Florida. The wedding was going to be held over at Samantha's new home, over at the big beautiful backyard. And this is where Sierra was also, getting ready to work down the aisle. Alexis was dropped off and Luca took the boys over to Gabriel's. Bella was also here even Autumn who flew in from Florida.

Alexis walked into the room where Sierra was getting ready and couldn't help but awe over the beauty of her little sister, this bringing little tears to her eyes.

"Omg, Sierra. You look so beautiful " Alexis told her sister.

"I can't believe this is actually happening. I feel kind of nervous. I wish dad was here to walk me down the aisle."

"That's how I felt too, you weren't there and even Dad too. But when I said yes to him I felt like one of the luckiest women ever. And trust me it's all going to be worth it."

Sierra responded with a nod, accompanied by the slip of a lone tear from her eye.

"I'm ready to get this party started." Sierra said

"That's the Spirit, lil sis."

"Okay, I'll go help mum in the kitchen okay?" And with that Alexis left the room.
******

The time had come everyone was ready for the bride to walk down the aisle on her own two legs. The thought of walking by herself had been a far sighted future when Sierra was in the hospital but doing it today felt surreal. Everyone was there including Gabriel's father.

The ' here comes the bride ' solo started playing and everyone rose on their feet. Sierra started down the aisle and looked all around her to see the love in everyone's eyes towards her, and right in front of her she could see her husband to be looking as handsome as ever in his tux. To think they started off not being able to tolerate each other and now here they are.

She finally got to where the bishop and Gabriel were standing and she turned to look at Gabriel.

"You look beautiful." Gabriel whispered in her ears.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Sierra said back to him. Earning a smile from him.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here together in the presence of God and this company to join Groom Gabriel and bride Sierra In the holy bonds of matrimony.
It therefore be your desire to be united in this holy bond, will you signify that fact by joining your right hands.

Do you Gabriel Giovanni take this woman whose hand you now hold, to be your true and wedded wife; and do you solemnly promise before God and these witnesses to LOVE, CHERISH, HONOR AND PROTECT HER: to forsake all others for her sake; to cleave unto her, and her only, until death shall part you?"

"I do." Gabriel said.

"Do you Sierra Blooms take this man who now holds your hand, to be your true and wedded husband; and do you solemnly promise before God and these witnesses to LOVE, CHERISH, HONOR AND PROTECT HIM, to forsake all others for his sake; to cleave unto him and him only, and him forever until death shall part you?" The bishop continued.

"I do." Sierra said with a smile.

"Do you have any personal vows to say first to each other?" The bishop asked.

Sierra was about to say no when Gabriel spoke up.

"I do, pastor." This came as a shock to Sierra as she didn't prepare anything.

"Sierra, I remember when I first met you, I was at my lowest, I hated my existence itself but you brought light into my life. You helped me day by day both physically and emotionally even though you didn't know it. You're the strongest woman I know" Gabriel said with tears in her eyes, and at this point it was all water works everywhere.

"Loosing you is never an option. Because I'm going to love and cherish you in your good and bad times all the days of our lives till death do us part. I love you Sierra Blooms Giovanni." He finished off kissing her hand he held.

"Sierra, do you have anything to say?" The bishop asked.

"Well, I didn't really prepare anything but Gabriel, even though I don't say it very much, I truly love you for being by me through every single moment at the rehabilitation center. Dropping everything just for me, even for appreciating me two years ago, although it was quite hard." She said with smiling at the end.

"Well, let's go all the way." She finished off.

"Now, Repeat after me Gabriel" The bishop continued after Sierra was done.
"I, Gabriel Giovanni, take thee,  Sierra Blooms be my wedded wife . . . to have and to hold...from this day forward . . . for better or worse . . . for richer, for poorer.. in sickness and in health . . . till death do us part . . . and thereto I plight my troth."

Then he turned to Sierra and said
"Repeat after me: I, Sierra Blooms, take thee, Gabriel Giovanni to be my wedded husband . . to have and to hold.. from this day forward . . . for better, for worse . . . or richer, for poorer . . . in sickness and in health . . . till death do us part . . . and thereto I plight you my troth."

"Now with the exchange of the rings, both of you please repeat after me. With This Ring I Thee Wed ; And With all my worldy goods, I Thee endow. " Mad they both exchanged their rings and repeated after the bishop.

"With the power vested in me, I know pronounce you Husband and wife, you may kindly kiss your bride."

Gabriel and Sierra didn't need anything else, they both kissed each other like to was their last time. And cheers could be heard all over, ranging from whistling to clapping.

Gabriel and Sierra made their way out of the altar over to the table that was specifically designed for the bride and groom.

The party celebrations went on with full swing, with a lot of dancing, drinking and singing. It was finally time for the bride and grooms couple dance.

Gabriel and Sierra walked over to the dance floor, hand in hand. They started rocking side by side slowly to Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran in a world of theirs.

"You know," Gabriel started.

"Looking back I'm happy I had that accident, I wouldn't have ever met you. I would be lost in a false world. Thank you, Mrs. Giovanni." Sierra had no response to that except giving him a soft kiss and resting her head back on his chest.

"Let's stay like this forever okay?"

"Sure thing, honey." Gabriel replied.

And with that ITEOHB has come to an end, if you want to see bonus chapters leave a comment. If I see more than ten comments requesting for bonus chapters than I'll post one but before then. I hope you guys enjoyed my book. And also look out for my next book THE MAFIA PRINCESS, until then lovelies, Love you all. Borahae 💜. I'll post an announcement on later on, about my next book guys so watch out for that. I'll also post it on my board. I can't say thank you enough and I'm so excited to put completed in this book.

Your sincerely, Bae_sereyy20.