Chapter 25

Sierra's POV
The universe had to be playing some type of trick on me. How was I supposed to work in the same company as Gabriel. It wasnt enough that he so happened to have a business meeting at our restaurant,he also turned out to be my new boss. Now I really needed to tell Autumn about him popping back into my life, she had great knowledge in the advice department and I'm sure her prowess wouldn't fail me now. Deciding to give her a call, I got my phone out of my bag and dialled her number. She picked up on the second ring.
"Woahhhh girl were you expecting my call? Cause that was fast." I said with a smile on my face. "Well I just had their feeling that you were in need of my great presence well atleast through the phone." I could hear the smile in her voice
"So tell Miss Bloom's what the problem, you wouldn't be calling by what? What's the time over there, like 11pm in the night for no reason." That was true I just couldn't sleep and me calling my friend by this time I'm sure she would know something was up. And before thinking much of the situation I blurted out his name
"It's Gabriel, he's back." And the other end was quiet for a while.
"Autumn hello? Are you there?"
"Uhmm yes,yes I'm here. I was just a little taken aback thats all. So you're saying Gabriel is back? How? Hasn't he always been back?"
"Well yes Autumn but the difference is, his back in my life. You wouldn't guess that he turned out to be my new boss."
"Whatttttt!!!" She screamed through the phone. Thank God it was on speakerphone and my eardrums weren't directly affected.
"Yess, Autumn. You can imagine how shocked I was when he showed up at the office today and I was the 'lucky' one to give him a tour. And that's not all...." "I'm listening what else happened?"
"Remember this morning when I called you?"
"Yeah?? What happened?"

"I actually called you to tell you that he showed up at our restaurant on Wednesday and he almost recognised me"
"Omg Sisi what are you going to do?"
"I really don't know Autumn that's why I called you. You always know what to do."
"Well I'm sorry Sierra this is out of my area of expertise. But I know one things for sure make sure he doesnt know who you are. It might become awkward for the two of you when he finds out who you really are considering that awful text he sent to you." I still felt somewhere deep inside my heart that he wasn't the one who sent that but I needed to come back to reality and face the fact that I was the only one who fell like a fool but figuratively and literally speaking.
"Thanks Autumn I guess I just needed to let this off my chest."
"When are you going to tell your Mum and sister?"
"Well I'm going home this weekend so I guess I would tell them then."
"Okay girl, go to bed it's late. You have work tomorrow. Goodnight Sierra" and with that she cut the call.

I didn't even know why I was bothered,there was no way he would tell who I was right? Someone who didn't really care much about me would not have recognised little things about me to tell who I was if he didn't see my face. Deciding I was overreacting at the situation I decided to go to bed but then different questions were reeling through my mind. Why did he give me his grandma's necklace? Did he want it back? And if he did would I give him back so easily, something that has stayed near my heart and I had cherished for the past two years. The weight of thoughts I was caring mentally exhausted me and in no time I went into Dreamland.

Gabriel's POV
One name kept running through my mind. Sierra,Sierra,Sierra but which Sierra was I actually thinking about. Was it my new P.A Sierra or that Sierra nonetheless out of all the names my P.A could have why was it that particular name. A name I had tried to forget but never really did. Dinner was something that had totally skipped my mind but on getting to my apartment my bestfriend was sitting there like he owned the place but I would pardon him cause he came with food. I was famished,my brain had been analysing every single scenario in this world and I just totally wanted a break from that and Luca was the best thing right now.
"Hey you, look at you sitting there like you own the place." I commented.
"Don't I though? I wanted it to be a surprise but you look anything but"
"Well James had called me up to tell me he gave you the password so I wouldn't be taken aback by your presence."
"Oh James what would we do without him" he said with a rather sarcastic tone. I didn't have anything to say though so the place went quiet.
"Well I brought food. Figured you wouldn't have eaten. I know how your ass can be busy." I took a seat beside him and gave him a nod while looking at him.
"What's wrong Mr.Giovanni?" He was my best friend nothing could go past him. And I honestly didn't want to keep anything from him, I even wanted him to ask about my day.
"Well so much happened today. From your call to.."he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Well first of all, I don't want you thinking about my call. It was a dead end. Apparently i met up with someone with the same name but it wasn't her at all. So don't go thinking about that. But I promise you I will find her and when I do, I'll let you know immediately. So what was the other thing you wanted to say?" I just knew that it was too good to be true, I just couldn't meet 'My Sierra' that easily. I knew life would be happy to throw in some obstacles. That's what life does best.
"I knew it wouldn't be that easy. Don't worry bro I really didn't have high hopes for that. But I don't think it'll be too easy to put her at the back of my mind. Well you know the knew company we just bought?"