Chapter 36

Sierra's POV

It had been a week since we got back from our business trip to San Francisco, work had been going well and Gabriel and I's relationship was the best it could be, whatever that relationship was.

But I was happy for the weekend because I finally had my first date coming up. He asked me out on a date two days ago and I couldn't be happier but the problem was I didn't have a clue on what I would wear because I didn't know where we were meant to go to. Should I just ask him? That would be the best decision right?

Swallowing my pride I called him up to ask him the details of our date tonight, just wear something comfortable was the only thing I got out of it. That was even worse, wear something comfortable, Asin dress in something I feel is comfortable or dress with actually comfortable clothes.  I needed Autumn's help, I hadn't spoken to her for a while because she had been too busy with work, anytime I called her up she would always tell me she was in the middle of something. Therefore, she didn't know about the progress Gabriel and I had made.

I guess she has to find out today, I called her up and told her about every single detail about what had happened from Luca to Gabriel to our trip and my confession and of course to the matter at hand which was helping me pick what you wear but of course her legendary teenage girl shriek was not missed.

"Wait your telling me, you and Gabriel have a date tomorrow? I can't believe it. I'm gone for what a few weeks and so much has already happened to you."

"Well it's not my fault you're so busy and come on Autumn that's not the problem now, my problem is what the hell do I wear on this date."

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. I'll be serious now. So, do you know where your going to?"

"I have no clue but he told me to dress comfortably."

"Then do that then. What's the big deal."

"What does ' dress comfortably' even me. I mean what does he expect me to do with that information."

"You know what girl? You're paranoid, take a deep breath, close your eyes and open them. Relax." I did what she said and it seemed to have helped at all.

"You know what Autumn, your kind of not helping me right now."

"Sorry, I'm just so excited for you. Your first date with hot Mr. Giovanni."

"You know what, I knew he wasn't that type of guy. I can't believe his mum tried to pull that scheme on you guys." I kept quiet for a while, knowing Autumn she would want to say everything she felt on the matter.

I couldn't think of any reason why she would do that to me too, maybe she just hated my guts I guess.

"You know what, let's forget about that for now and think about the matter at hand, what I need to wear."

After much contemplating and consulting we finally reached a final decision, which was a black sweater with a surplice v-neck, dolman sleeves, a halter neck, exposed back and a cold shoulder. A paired it off with blue skinny jeans and cute boots.

I had light makeup on and my hair  was in curly waves down my shoulders. I was currently waiting for his to come pick me up. I wonder where we would be going to tonight.

After some minutes of waiting, there was a knock on the door, I walked towards the door and opened it up. He stood there looking fresh in blue jeans, a black shirt and black jacket. He had a clean shave and smelt so good, As always. He looked nervous, I guess I wasn't the only who felt that way. He had beautiful pink roses in his hands which I guessed were for me.