Ch 3 stealing evidence

'Bella? What do you think you're doing here?'
   Bella stopped in her tracks. After going to the mansion last night, she went back in the morning to investigate, only for the evidence to have been moved. Unfortunately, when she demanded to see the evidence at the police station, she discovered that the case had been closed. The Captain had already arrested the butler, who was caught stealing the gun. But Bella had visited him in the cell and found out that he was only taking the gun to have a memento, however strange it seemed.
'Please! You have to get me out of here!' said the butler, desperately. 'I don't want to be in jail!'
So Bella sneaked into the evidence storage unit and was in the process of 'borrowing' the box when Dave, her rather annoying coworker, showed up.
      'Well, Dave, ' she replied calmly, 'I am just looking for the evidence for a case I've been working on, so, please don't bother me.
      Thankfully, Dave wasn't so smart either, so he left, and she continued to 'borrow' the evidence.
     After looking at it, she discovered that most of the evidence was of no use, except for Potter's coat. Looking around and seeing no one, she quietly put it under HER unusually long coat and walked back to her lab.

I'll be writing the rest on Monday. Take care!